Obsessed?

I think Brady Hoke is going to going to turn Michigan around a lot faster than all of us would like.

Most years, Nebraska vs. Michigan is going to be the single most important game regarding the race for the *cough* Legends division title.

People are talking about Iowa because Iowa fan ALWAYS talks about the Huskers. Which is...whatever, fine. But I think the Wolverines are going to be our real nemesis.

Sorry, if they did that. Only time I have ever given a %$#$ about nebraska, was if we played, when we wanted to get a game between us, and now that you are B10. There was a big push in Iowa for several years to get Nebraska sheduled, I dont think the schools ever even discussed it, but reguardless alot of fans felt like we were being ducked. Missery did it to us. Now we have to pay over a mill just to get some non con games. Again if anyone was an azz for no reason, sorry. I cant speak for anyone else but myself.

Funniest thing I have read on this board in ages!!!!! :laughpound:LOLtartar:laughpound:LOLtartar:laughpound

Hell, I almost threw ya a +1 for making me laugh so hard.

TO be honest the only "ducking" or deaf ear to the matter of scheduling a home/home came from east of the Missouri. Has NU been ducking Iowa since this????

Pretty sure that is a negative ghost rider.

Yeah like KF's second year here. Oh how the tables have turned huh? We wanted you guys for 5 or 6 years now. Pry about the time KF was playing with all the kids he recruited.

Who cares about KF's kids. The fact is that NU has been open to a series with Iowa and since these last two beat downs the feelings have not been as mutual from the Hawkeye administration. Face the only time in the last 20 years Iowa may have even considered talking to NU about a home/home with NU was during NU's "darkages", which as many a poster has pointed out is on par with Iowa's "glory era".

Iowa fas can chirp all they want about this, the fact remains the folk in Iowa City have shot down this chance for a while.

The only proof I have for my argument is heresay which won't get me anywhere, but I am going to post it anyway. I don't remember if it was 03 or 04 but both Iowa and Nebraska had a hole in our schedules for (I think) 07/08. Iowa contacted Nebraska but Nebraska already had USC on their schedule and didn't want another high end opponent, understandable as most teams - including Iowa - don't want to schedule two top OOC games. Iowa then tried to schedule Nebraska during a year when Nebraska wanted 8 home games during one of the coaching transitions and so Nebraska wanted to flip which year was home and which year was away from what Iowa had proposed. However, Iowa was already at Iowa State and thus couldn't make it work to do the away game at Nebraska in the year Nebraska wanted it. This information came to me through a friend who at the time was working in the administrative offices at Nebraska (not Iowa). So no, as much as some Nebraska fans might want to believe otherwise, Iowa has not been ducking Nebraska since we played during a horrible transition period between coaches. I would also not say that Nebraska ducked Iowa. The simple fact is that the schools were just not able to find a time that worked out for both teams.

So no, as much as some Nebraska fans might want to believe otherwise, Iowa has not been ducking Nebraska since we played during a horrible transition period between coaches. I would also not say that Nebraska ducked Iowa. The simple fact is that the schools were just not able to find a time that worked out for both teams.

Well, again, I don't really think the vast majority of Nebraska fans are concerned with Iowa. Aside from that, I would agree with your assessment of the inability to schedule each other. Sounds like we both were open to it, and have been for a while, but it rarely worked out.

Regardless of what happened in the past, it'll be a yearly game now, so nobody has to worry about who's ducking who.

Except for your QB. He'd better be ducking, or running for dear life, or whatever. :throwdabones1: