Obsessed?

Good god..........you couldn't have hit it anymore on the head than that! All they do is talk, talk, talk. They have no reason to run their mouths like they do. It's fairly annoying and there is no end to it. Iowa fans constantly say, "you guys just live in the past!" Yet they continue to bring up the PAST 10 years! Of course if I was an Iowa fan I wouldn't want to talk about the past either. Winning a heisman is so rare in Iowa City they name a stadium after you. Right now we can claim scoreboard Iowa and there is nothing you can do about it until the day after Thanksgiving. I'm not impressed by your program nor will I ever be. I wish you well as a Big 10 competitor, but come the day after Thanksgiving I want my team to bury your team in the foundation of Memorial Stadium. Until then.........good luck with your season, hope you're undefeated when you step foot in our house!

7IgWM.gif

Wanna bet on what teams are ranked where by the end of the season?? Pre season polls are just stupid. Yeah we beat them by 3 (like I said up to 5 deep). The reason we played them is because they were ranked higher than you, *(hows that happen?)

I hate pre-season polls, as I have stated elsewhere on this board.

Regardless of the merit of those polls, I will absolutely take that bet. Iowa will not be ranked higher than Nebraska at the end of the season.

* Officiating in the A&M game. They literally gave them the win. You asked what you thought was a rhetorical question, I assume? (Should never assume anything, right? ;))

Why are we talking about Iowa? I want to talk about Wisconsin, the Ohio State, and Michigan State (good teams.)

It is my hope that as we rub elbows with three of the seven winningest teams all-time (Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State) that conversations like this will get shunted aside. Iowa interests me as much as talking about Kansas State interests me.

If we're to have a rival in the Big Ten, let it be one of our peers. It diminishes us to think of a team comparable to Missouri as our "rival."

Aim higher.

• Fire 1

Why are we talking about Iowa? I want to talk about Wisconsin, the Ohio State, and Michigan State (good teams.)

It is my hope that as we rub elbows with three of the seven winningest teams all-time (Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State) that conversations like this will get shunted aside. Iowa interests me as much as talking about Kansas State interests me.

If we're to have a rival in the Big Ten, let it be one of our peers. It diminishes us to think of a team comparable to Missouri as our "rival."

Aim higher.

Exactly. Sure Iowa has won about as many games as us in the last decade. I know this because their fans inexplicably feel obligated to tell me this over and over again. But I don't think they realize that decade, by and large, was a down-right fugly period of our history. They were about as good as us when we were awful... congratulations? We have bigger fish to fry.

Aim higher.

WineSnob.jpg

Aim higher.

Exactly the point, its time to put the beat-down on some not-very-good teams that like to talk a lot of smack, and a few that actually can back it up. (which doesn't include iowa no matter where you are from).