Bo Pelini Show

Thank you, lady!

thank huskersrecap/matcosports. I'm just the messenger =oP

Now... is it just me or is it adorable (you can pick a manly word if you want) when Yoshi picks up Taylor at the end of his TD and carries him a couple yards? I love Yoshi for some reason. I think it started when Kinnie scored the fade against OSU and Yoshi tried to jump on him. I don't care how good or bad he is. I just want him to play because he's fun.

Bo looked whipped on this show but I believe it's because he knows we're about to blow out Chatanooga and fans are about to start hyping us up as the best team in the country. He knows the fans are about to see some good stuff and the hype and pressure are going to be up. He knows that after this game people are going to expect our offense to put up 60 points every week and that not only is he going to have to battle it with his guys but he's going to have to battle a lot of fans claiming ridiculous acclimades for young and unproven consistent players. He's scared to death cause he knows they have it this year and if he doesn't take them to win it all he's failed his team, fans, and coaches. He's scared to death.

Bo looked whipped on this show but I believe it's because he knows we're about to blow out Chatanooga and fans are about to start hyping us up as the best team in the country. He knows the fans are about to see some good stuff and the hype and pressure are going to be up. He knows that after this game people are going to expect our offense to put up 60 points every week and that not only is he going to have to battle it with his guys but he's going to have to battle a lot of fans claiming ridiculous acclimades for young and unproven consistent players. He's scared to death cause he knows they have it this year and if he doesn't take them to win it all he's failed his team, fans, and coaches. He's scared to death.

You got all that from that interview?

...including Bo's jock size...but she's keepin that for herself :)

...including Bo's jock size...but she's keepin that for herself :)

Glad I didn't watch that interview lol.