Going to College Gameday Need Sign Ideas

A big, red :bigredn:

that's probably what ill go with, but wanted to see what huskerboard came up with first.

I'm curious as to why you would bring a :bigredn: sign to a game that has nothing to do with Nebraska.

There's a Washington State flag at every Game Day site, even when Washington State isn't playing

that's probably what ill go with, but wanted to see what huskerboard came up with first.

I'm curious as to why you would bring a :bigredn: sign to a game that has nothing to do with Nebraska.

Makes a lot more sense than bringing a :bigredn: sign to a game that is in Nebraska. Everyone knows you're a Nebraska fan already in that case. It's fun advertising things that have nothing to do with the current game. I would love seeing a Nebraska sign on another unrelated team's Gameday.

Makes a lot more sense than bringing a :bigredn: sign to a game that is in Nebraska. Everyone knows you're a Nebraska fan already in that case. It's fun advertising things that have nothing to do with the current game. I would love seeing a Nebraska sign on another unrelated team's Gameday.

You see signs on Gameday every Sat. morning from different teams across the country. I think it was in SEC territory last year the day we played Washington and right behind Howard you could see a sign that said Locker has Bieber fever and a big red N on the other side.