Bo Pelini on the Jim Rome show TODAY.

I can see fans nitpicking over a coach not winning games and being competitive but nitpicking because of how a coach does an interview, show, and/or what he's wearing is sad and embarrassing.

I agree to some extent. Nitpicking is unneccessary. However, I understand some criticism to a degree. When the face of the entire program... and pretty much the face of the state... stands in front of a national audience and acts like a child, people have a right to be upset by it.

For the record I don't care how Bo acts I just want to watch NU win games.

I can see fans nitpicking over a coach not winning games and being competitive but nitpicking because of how a coach does an interview, show, and/or what he's wearing is sad and embarrassing.

I agree to some extent. Nitpicking is unneccessary. However, I understand some criticism to a degree. When the face of the entire program... and pretty much the face of the state... stands in front of a national audience and acts like a child, people have a right to be upset by it.

For the record I don't care how Bo acts I just want to watch NU win games.

I love posts like this.

They guy slams Bo claiming he acts like a child in front of the whole nation and that people have every right to be upset with him.

Then says he "doesn't care" as long as he wins.

lol!

GBR!!