And so it begins...

What was particularly wrong with the special teams? I thought they played pretty well.

How many touchdowns did they break?

How many turnovers did they produce?

Good teams finds ways to turn games around or at least keep them close.

I am sorry but I thought that game was pathetic on all levels.....that was not Nebraska football.

That was a piss poor performance on all levels starting at the top and going all the way down to the second string water boy.

The Colorado Buffs would have put up a better fight....No Joke!

What was particularly wrong with the special teams? I thought they played pretty well.

I am sorry but I thought that game was pathetic on all levels.....that was not Nebraska football.

That was a piss poor performance on all levels starting at the top and going all the way down to the second string water boy.

Are you asking how many turnovers the special teams forced? Overall, I thought the special teams played pretty well. We for the most part pretty decent field position all night long. The special teams blocked a PAT.

I thought we forced a fumble on a punt?

Are you asking how many turnovers the special teams forced? Overall, I thought the special teams played pretty well. We for the most part pretty decent field position all night long. The special teams blocked a PAT.

You could be right Jr.

I was so pissed off (mostly embarrassed) by that performance I was blinded by anything good that came out of that game.

In the first quarter I honestly thought Bo had those guys ready to kick some ass.

Now all I hear is Welcome to the Big 10 boys!

What a joke!!!