Husker Depth Chart for UT-Chat

Jaybird

I actually thought this would be UT-Chattanooga's depth chart.

I kinda-sorta gave that in THIS THREAD. The book on these guys is they're very young on both lines, and long story short, I expect to hang half a hundred on them pretty easily.

There shouldn't be one post talking about how good we are on offense this year unless we score 200 points, and even then it's iffy. This team is very overmatched.

I may have thought that because how this thread is named

I thought nothing happened to Dennard...Hmmm.

I may be wrong, but I'm almost certain mods aren't supposed to troll.

I'm sorry if you feel like I'm trolling.

I was just assuming you're still attacking that straw man for the sake of being eristic. I guess I didn't even consider the possibility that you actually thought nothing happened to Dennard.

Well, the rumors turned out to be false, didn't they? ;)

You're right. That's a dig, and I apologize. No need to go down that road again.

Although, we did hear some conflicting things about Dennard. Haven't really paid attention to what Bo's said officially, but some have said in the thread that they asked around and it was no big deal, while I've heard slightly different elsewhere (that it was going to really limit him for several weeks). I'm happy that Dennard is out, because if the latter is true, I don't want him rushed back under any circumstances, and rushing back is something this training staff has been prone to do. I half expected Dennard to draw the start regardless of if he was being hampered or not.

I like your word usage style, though. 'eristic' is a term that I did not know, but I'll have to remember. :cheers

I was just assuming you're still attacking that straw man for the sake of being eristic. I guess I didn't even consider the possibility that you actually thought nothing happened to Dennard.

Yes, they did.

You're right. That's a dig, and I apologize. No need to go down that road again.

Since I feel like I didn't get involved enough in that conversation, I feel the need to rehash it over and over in additional threads so I can get in my proper portion of opinion injected in.

I thought nothing happened to Dennard...Hmmm.

I may be wrong, but I'm almost certain mods aren't supposed to troll.

I'm sorry if you feel like I'm trolling.

Although, we did hear some conflicting things about Dennard. Haven't really paid attention to what Bo's said officially, but some have said in the thread that they asked around and it was no big deal, while I've heard slightly different elsewhere (that it was going to really limit him for several weeks). I'm happy that Dennard is out, because if the latter is true, I don't want him rushed back under any circumstances, and rushing back is something this training staff has been prone to do. I half expected Dennard to draw the start regardless of if he was being hampered or not.

I like your word usage style, though. 'eristic' is a term that I did not know, but I'll have to remember. :cheers

I'm not even mad. We're still friends. I'd take a bullet for you. Not in the chest or anything like that. Maybe in the leg, and I'd try really hard not to cry.

Marlowe starting might also be a way to keep the true frosh from getting too hyped. Or we just need better blocking on the outside - JT is smallish.

Thinking the same thing. Quite possibly keep Turner under the radar until bigger games with some offensive packages geared towards him. He is fast, he can cut, and he can get open.

I thought nothing happened to Dennard...Hmmm. Points of interest:

* Enunwa starts at WR (Z). Marlowe at WR(A) I wouldn't consider a starter. With Cotton and Reed, we'll be running 1 TE and 2 TE sets a lot more than we will 3 WR sets. And in a 3WR set, will Marlowe really be the one in over SJB and Kenny Bell?

* Seung Hoon Choi 2nd-string at LG. We have heard some about this kid before, but not in the context of actual playing time or approaching the 2-deep. Stronger than Suh, wasn't he?

* Pensick at 2nd-string C. Spencer Long and Jake Cotton at right guard.

* True freshman Tyler Moore drawing the start over senior Marcel Jones at RT.

* JUCO transfer Joseph Carter is 3rd string at DE, while Jason Ankrah is listed as "OR" with Eric Martin.

* Trevor Roach, 2nd-string MIKE.

* "Dime" spot listed on depth, with Blatchford and Thorrell. No "Nickel" spot. What does that mean?

* Courtney Osborne - OR - Damion Stafford.

Osborne isn't 100% healthy yet that's part of the reason while PJ Smith is getting the time he is.