Did anybody else think...

It's funny you brought this up. I watched a lot of games today....Still watching as a matter fact. I don't know if it's as much of the camera work or the people in the truck, but the 'productions' have sucked across the board.

Missing plays

choppy camera work

interviews while playing

camera man gobbled up by play action

coming back from commercial and missing a play or kick off.

I have seen it all day long and it seems far worse then usual.

It's funny you brought this up. I watched a lot of games today....Still watching as a matter fact. I don't know if it's as much of the camera work or the people in the truck, but the 'productions' have sucked across the board.

Missing plays

choppy camera work

interviews while playing

Big Ten Network, or just games in general?

I think it's because the producers across the country had a very vanilla game plan going into today. Each network didn't want to show anymore than they had to until they get into conference play. The BTN looked uncomfortable back there. Not sure if it was because they had a new team or not but the Conf President needs to fire the cameramen. They were routinely pushed around, missed fade in's, choppy coverage. I know it was the first game of the season but if this is how they're gonna cover the games, we'll be lucky to go 8-4

• Fire 5

I think it's because the producers across the country had a very vanilla game plan going into today. Each network didn't want to show anymore than they had to until they get into conference play. The BTN looked uncomfortable back there. Not sure if it was because they had a new team or not but the Conf President needs to fire the cameramen. They were routinely pushed around, missed fade in's, choppy coverage. I know it was the first game of the season but if this is how they're gonna cover the games, we'll be lucky to go 8-4

:laughpound

I dont know if anyone has brought this up in regards to the BTN but I think I know why it sucked. I believe that the BTN contracts out the games to a local camera crew. The reason I say this is because I saw the NET TV truck outside Memoreial Stadium when I was at the game. It makes sense to me that they would do this because the BTN can't possibly own 12 different HD camera crews to go to each game each week. The problem with this is the NET crew doesn't have a ton of experience with football games and its probably a lower budget than say, ABC. I also noticed that they did not have the "sideline truck" for the down the line camera angle on each play. Instead they used the camera that is fixed on the 50 yard line up in the sky box. I bet it will get better as the season goes on and definitely for the bigger games.

Missing plays

choppy camera work

interviews while playing

Big Ten Network, or just games in general?

It was every network