wooo hooo

Why? It's not like he's attacking anybody. He's just a diehard fan who thinks his team can win. You want to ban a person who is a fan of another team? This isn't Shaggy Bevo.

Ban? No no no no no.

I would much rather enshrine UDub for his cunning conversational skills and know-how. In fact, I'm considering putting together a scrapbook of his dumbest greatest momments.

Martinez will never start a single game in the NFL as a QB.

Not if Al Davis has anything to say about it.

and neither did Tommie Fraizer, scott frost, and Eric Crouch. What is the significance?

Exactly.

Who gives a rat's ass about the NFL?

It's more popular than any other sporting event in the US, so apparently a lot of people including myself.

So wait a second.

Let's say for just one, horrible moment that boy-toy Jake Locker is a complete and utter failure in the NFL. Does that mean he wasn't a good college quarterback? Because that is, in essence, what you are saying.

And if this is what you are saying, then I would like you to please unplug your keyboard, turn off your monitor and smash your face through the screen. Because, clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about and your computer is better served dead than at your finger tips.

The interesting thing is that Locker looked completely terrible against the two best defenses he played his senior year, two defenses that came from the same team. So his failure in the NFL is almost inevitable eh?

Perhaps an even greater example would be Steve Emtman, who despite having a great college career and becoming the number one pick the NFL draft, was a complete and total bust in the NFL. So, naturally, your entire existence as a player is determined by what you do in the NFL, therefore Emtman is a terrible defensive tackle.

Why you mad brah

And thus ends the Huskerboard life of UDub. Let us all put forth a moment of silence and remember the comedy that has been UDub.

banhammer?

Why? It's not like he's attacking anybody. He's just a diehard fan who thinks his team can win. You want to ban a person who is a fan of another team? This isn't Shaggy Bevo.

I wasn't suggesting in any way that he get banned. I thought the post before mine was implying that he was banned for whatever that flickr link was.

and that has what to do with college football?

It doesn't matter if Taylor never plays a down in the NFL 4+ years from now. Only that he stays healthy and scores points in the years he has left to play with an N on his helmet.

If i were a Michigan fan I'm pretty sure I'd rather have an extra MNC or two over watching Tom Brady win in an NFL uniform.

Just as I prefer 3 MNC's and a Heisman over anything Frazier/Frost/Crouch might have done in the NFL had they been pocket passers.

Both QB's had bad passing games... Locker was just completely off in that first game, he had one awful game... while in the Holiday Bowl he didn't really need to pass because our running game was so dominant. Locker was 15/17 132 YDs 1 TD and 118.6 QB Rating in their last preseason games against the Saints. Locker will be a great NFL QB while Martinez will never start a single game in the NFL as a QB.

We're on a planet, this planet's called earth, and on this planet called earth, there's a sport played called football, just wanted to make sure we were clear on this, because this comment clearly questions the ability to perceive reality....

Martinez might be an ok wide receiver at best, but locker being a "great" NFL QB??

000062_22.jpg

and that has what to do with college football?

It doesn't matter if Taylor never plays a down in the NFL 4+ years from now. Only that he stays healthy and scores points in the years he has left to play with an N on his helmet.

If i were a Michigan fan I'm pretty sure I'd rather have an extra MNC or two over watching Tom Brady win in an NFL uniform.

Just as I prefer 3 MNC's and a Heisman over anything Frazier/Frost/Crouch might have done in the NFL had they been pocket passers.

plus, michigan has to watch henne.

many, if not most, of the greatest ncaa qb's have never played a down as qb, or were huge duds. a lot of great nfl qb's where underrated in college or just were superior athletes on inferior teams.

nonetheless, NU has had plenty of great qb's who have done nothing in the pro's, that's never bothered me.