Player Theme Song Ideas

Husker vision managed to play "I've Got the Magic" before every home game in honor of Taylor Martinez. I think Young Chris's song "Racks"would be perfect for Burkhead. If you listen to it, the lyrics appear to be resur- resurrect REX! which is basically repeated throughout. Do you like the idea of playing player inspired songs to get everyone jacked before the game? have any ideas of your own? I think it would be awesome to hear Racks after every Rex 1st Down or TD.

Husker vision managed to play "I've Got the Magic" before every home game in honor of Taylor Martinez. I think Young Chris's song "Racks"would be perfect for Burkhead. If you listen to it, the lyrics appear to be resur- resurrect REX! which is basically repeated throughout. Do you like the idea of playing player inspired songs to get everyone jacked before the game? have any ideas of your own? I think it would be awesome to hear Racks after every Rex 1st Down or TD.

Between the band playing, HuskerVision videos, and the up-tempo offense, there would be no time after a first down or even a touchdown to play even a snippet of a song.

• 2 weeks later...