b******* in Phoenix

HuskerCarter

Overtime = more beers

After game=even more beers. How is the honey Jack btw?

Uhhh, I put it on the rocks.... for a while.... and it just tastes like Jack with a little tiny bit of sugar, cinnamon and honey. Not my fave. I'd rather have straight Jim or Turkey :lol:

Saltwater and ice my friend, chills those beers down in like 5 minutes... just don't dump it out on the lawn.

Saltwater and ice for the honey Jack? The beers are cold. The beers are always cold here :thumbs

Ohh well, I was talking beers. But even liquor goes down faster and with less taste if it's cold enough, so I guess, but no. I've no experience with "honey jack." I cant drink whiskey anymore. Strait jack did bad things to me when I was younger.

Calling a pass play that nearly gets picked, instead of getting a couple more yards or more with a run play? Icing your own kicker? The Pinkel factor is very much alive and well. Oh Gary, we will miss you so much!

Seriously that dude has just got to operate on a playbook that consists of "what's the most retarded thing we could do here that they'd never expect." Without any consideration as to why what it says makes no gosh dang sense.

Enjoy being a mizzou player though recruits.

Edit: not for grammar, on a completely related side note Tigerboard is in meltdown enough to not be available anymore.

Didn't they say Missouri had 1 RB left after opening the fall with 5? Course their one back did pretty well against ASU's sloppy defense.

Like ASU's qb. 6'8! Stopped watching at 11:30 (stupid pacific time) but that second TD looked right on (the pass that is).

Edit: I forgot to mention that I really wish we had some recievers like ASU had...you know the kind that catch the ball...