Week Two Polls Released

knapplc

We started the season overrated and as long as we put up W's we will continue to be overrated. Shut up and enjoy #10 while we have it. It will all work itself out eventually.

By the end of the year we will be back! :koolaid2:

Yawwwwwn...more Nebraska fans over reacting because of our firs two games. Why don't you wait until we get into conference play or see how we play against Washington before you automatically assume were not a top 10 team. Why would you assume the worst? And Carlfense allll your post have the same theme, pessimism. No, I didn't say realism because to be realistic it would require you to see several more games before you say that were not a top shelf team.

It's too early to be so harsh on our team. They have WON both their games. So they weren't blow outs, so they weren't even pretty but WE WON! I wonder if there will be this kind of pessimism when we beat Wisconsin. Even if we beat them by 3 points it will be a win. I say take one game at a time. GBR.