Husker gang members?!

I'm in a gang.........its known as Huskerboard and ironically our colors are red and we sport red hats with an N on it. You don't want to $@%& with us!!!

Yea Foo you betta recognize....Huskerjock i got your back dog, if you need me page me. I'll be there after detention.

I was in California over the summer and I walked around every day for a week, often at night, and was almost always wearing some piece of Husker clothing. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who survived.

Maybe they were on vacation?

I think there's a gang in the Denver area that wears Husker stuff too. Northside Mafia or something.

This is true, and it was true when I moved here 20 years ago. When I first moved here I asked some Hispanic kid if he was a Nebraska fan because of his hat. He looked at my like I was stupid.

Also, if you are from the northside, or go to North High you could where this gear w/ out being a gang mamber. Many people claim their hood w/out actually being in the gang.

When I first moved to Denver I lived a block from west high. At no point did the Incas or the GKI's (Gonna Kill inca) give me any grief for wearing Husker gear even though they all hated the NSM (north side mafia). This newspaper story is sensationalist scare whitey BS!!!

i think we all know what this is really about. there is a vast, systematic, methodical conspiracy to scare huskers. start in california where it is easy to believe and silly. but the 'gang' will spread west, get to north platte by mid-october. this scheme is most likely perpetrated by none other than orange bloods (the worst gang of all).

This thread is making me think about the episode of The Office when Michael asks Darryl if he was ever in a gang.

Michael: I knew it. Okay, who we talking about here? Crips? Bloods?

Darryl: Both.

Michael: God.

Darryl: Yeah them, and the Latin Kings... the Warriors...

Michael: Okay.

Darryl: Newsies.

By the way, this is probably the worst thread title we've had in a month.

haha. thanks. this was my first topic, as I am new to the board. sounds like i am off to a great start!

Well, practice makes perfect, so you're just going to have to keep posting until you're a pro. :thumbs

Thanks Knapplc! I hope to improve as much as that young Husker o-line is going to improve this season. But seriously, I am excited to be here. Nice to see a place with so many great Husker fans! I know this topic is kind of junk, but I appreciated the interesting/absurd nature of the article. BTW, our local news had another story on this Husker gang thing tonight, but I am going to restrain myself from posting it (see, I am learning already!).