***Official Washington Game Discussion***

looking at the punt interference call again...it sure looks like the ball hits #31s toe area and then bounces and hits our returner....there was not interference though...for a second time, our own guy hits our punt returner...pathetic!

Yeah that's what I thought I saw too....

Glad they showed it again...you can clearly see it hit his toe

Our secondary is so green, they haven't seen any of this stuff before. Sark is confusing us in the secondary. Finally started to get a push from the front 4 towards the end as Carl went away from 2 gap and started letting them rush through the line with the LB having responsibility.

We are going to be okay. Martinez threw the ball okay, and the running game is working effectively.

Hope we can out coach their staff on adjustments, and pull away early.

First drive will set the tone for the defense.

Amen, this is going to be a shootout.

People expecting a blowout in this game were being a little unrealistic. That's awfully hard to do against a team you've played 3 times in two years.

If our defense was playing at the same level as last year, it would be a blowout. But they've got a long ways to go before they're at that level.

I know! Man, Husker fans just get so negative and down on our own team sometimes. We pride ourselves on being good fans, and not bandwagon fans, but it's like people jump off left and right at the earliest hint of anything less than total domination.

Enjoy the game, guys. We'll grind this one out.