Congratulations from a Bitter Husky Fan

I don't see this going the Huskies way, at this point. I had hoped this to be a closer game, and I have to pin a ton of it on the refs, but the Huskers took control of the game when the Huskies lost their composure. The Huskies got the crap kicked out of them physically at the end. Good luck with the Big 10. I hope you throttle Michigan.

You guys are a better team than I gave you credit for. Price does not look bad at all and I think you have a bright future with him. I think the talent on the Nebraska side was just too much to overcome, though.

I feel for you on those awful calls you got. Husker fans know better than most in recent years what it's like to get bad calls from the officials. But really, the bad calls were happening when the game was still even, and with a whole half left to go. Can't really put too much on the officials in this one.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the year! Stick around, make yourselves at home. Beat the hell out of Colorado for us ;)

I don't see this going the Huskies way, at this point. I had hoped this to be a closer game, and I have to pin a ton of it on the refs, but the Huskers took control of the game when the Huskies lost their composure. The Huskies got the crap kicked out of them physically at the end. Good luck with the Big 10. I hope you throttle Michigan.

Dude...there were some BAD calls but you have 91 yards rushing at this point. You won't win many games running the ball like that.

Price is a good one though.

Seriously, you guys have to be very proud of having a guy like Price and the way they are still fighting right now.

The Husker defense is just sleepwalking at this point and unfortunately, like the fans on both sides, assume that the game is already won by Nebraska. Somebody forgot to get Price the memo!

No. Price is a beast. And Derek Carr - gotta say, I think Carr might be even better. Our secondary is a bit young, but the pass rush has been the bigger problem honestly.

Washington fans should not be bitter. The Huskies were outclassed on the field, but man did they fight and claw their way to make something respectable out of what otherwise would have been a national drubbing and an embarrassing blowout. This team is going to do good things.

Any Huskies fan has every right to be ticked off at those officials today. Those 'kick catch interference' calls that went against them were all horrid. Last one wouldn't have made a difference, but it was still the wrong call.

On the bright side, even on no knees, Keith Price looked like a keeper. If today is any indication, that kid has a VERY bright future ahead of him. Very, very impressed with him today.

• Fire 2

No. Price is a beast. And Derek Carr - gotta say, I think Carr might be even better.

Huskie fans should not be bitter. They were outclassed on the field, but man did they fight and clay their way to make something respectable out of what otherwise would have been a national drubbing and an embarrassing blowout.

He just bombed it down the field to wide open receivers with zero pressure on him after the secondary bumbled and fell all over the place. Washington is a garbage team we should have beat by 30 points, shows where we are at as a team. No where deserving of a top 10 ranking.

Dude...there were some BAD calls but you have 91 yards rushing at this point. You won't win many games running the ball like that.

Price is a good one though.

I'm not going to whine...never have. The Huskies gave it away on special teams and the refs took it away with bad calls.

A 6" drive?

A 10 point swing on that botched punt?

Big KO returns by Nebraska.

But Nebraska physically took many Huskies to the wood shed and nearly took away the Huskies will to win. I was surprised at the Huskies resiliency. I was also surprised at Martinez's toughness. I thought the repeated hits would wear him down, but he didn't.

That's not to mention the "Clock" Burkhead.

I don't think that the Huskies were exposed. I think they can go toe to toe with anybody this year. That said, I don't think that this Husker team is close to being as good as last year's Nebraska team.