Michigan State looks so scary

The King

Sorry, but Notre Dame has looked better to me than their record indicates and that's saying something...................I F-ING HATE NOTRE DAME! Any team in the B1G can beat any other team from the B1G at any given time. It's not like Kansas, Kansas State, ISU, etc. We could pretty much put down a W for those games before the season starts. The B1G is a whole different animal IMO.

Yet we are struggling on Defense to shut down the likes of Fresno State and the Washington Huskies. :ahhhhhhhh

You assume those teams have horrific offenses, which they don't. Washington's weakness is their D, not their O. They have some good players on O. Polk, Kearse, ASJ, Price is a solid QB. Your point vs Fresno State is more solid, but still, our defense obviously isn't what it once was, and we are working on specific things. We were somewhat exposed that game and we are missing one of, if not the, best CB's in the nation. Please don't tell me that isn't significant.

Teams like Michigan and the sparties wouldn't even allow washington to score a point.

I honestly don't know if you're serious... They aren't exactly the best defenses... and I wouldn't say ND's offense is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Washington's...

Sorry, but Notre Dame has looked better to me than their record indicates and that's saying something...................I F-ING HATE NOTRE DAME! Any team in the B1G can beat any other team from the B1G at any given time. It's not like Kansas, Kansas State, ISU, etc. We could pretty much put down a W for those games before the season starts. The B1G is a whole different animal IMO.

A team with 13 turnovers in 3 games looks impressive to you?

Hmm...

I'm not saying they can't, but claiming Michigan State was gonna be unbeatable, which people were, is laughable.

A team with 13 turnovers in 3 games looks impressive to you?

Hmm...

I'm not saying they can't, but claiming Michigan State was gonna be unbeatable, which people were, is laughable.

Was NU impressive to you last year? We had several turnovers last year yet we competed for the Big XII. Notre Dame is starting to head in a different direction and I see it from their play on the field. Doesn't mean they are getting W's, but I can see a difference in them from last year, that's all I'm saying.

Couldn't agree more. The B1G is a meat grinder. I was very happy with the progress our offense has made this year. I loved it when we ran the same play over and over with Rex in the 4th and dared them to stop us. But the defense needs to step up it's play in a B1G way if we are to avoid some frustrating losses..