Camp Randall

the capacity of Camp Randall is just over 80000. How many fans in the stands will be wearing black that night? I would loooove to see about 30 percent. Oh and by the way college gameday is inevitable. not only the marquee game of the week but for the B1G for the year

Hopefully it'll be a good game. The Husker D is going to have to step up big time in order for us to have a chance.

the capacity of Camp Randall is just over 80000. How many fans in the stands will be wearing black that night? I would loooove to see about 30 percent. Oh and by the way college gameday is inevitable. not only the marquee game of the week but for the B1G for the year

Hopefully it'll be a good game. The Husker D is going to have to step up big time in order for us to have a chance.

I get the feeling it's going to be an offensive shootout.

There's no way there will be 30,000 Nebraska fans there, let alone all wearing black. This isn't some crappy fanbase we're talking about.

well i said 30 percent. which is 24000. i just threw an extremely optimistic percentage out there off the top of my head without doing the math. want a realistic number? okay fine 18000.

And I would hope the vast majority wears black! wisconsin is red too and aren't we promoting something about blacking out the stadium?

I get the feeling it's going to be an offensive shootout.

I'm pretty certain it will be. If we had something that remotely resembled a Pelini Defense, we'd stomp the poop out of Wiscy. I don't see a complete turnaround in 2 weeks. I think it's safe to say those camp "inside reports" of this being the deepest and possibly best Pelini defense were a wee bit misguided.

10,000 Husker fans making it to Camp Randall is realistic. 5 or 6 thousand wear black.