All Whites?

The all white uniforms are cursed! In case everyone forgot the last time we wore the all white uniforms during a season we went 7-6 in the regular season and lost to Ole Miss in the Indy Bowl to finish 7-7. We never need to wear those damn unis again! And also included in one of those loses was a beat down from Penn State while wearing those unis.

2007 actually, against Colorado (check the first post picture...)

I'm curious as to why people don't like them. Is it because of "tradition" or whatever, or because you don't like the look of them? I can understand if people don't like the aesthetic look of them because it only comes down to preference, and I've always liked the way all-whites look.

young_v6.jpg

3978767581_ae547b9784_medium.jpg

0frqTOwxHpxifgnyygcAwd.JPG

106464308_display_image.jpg?1294703228

LSUWhiteStripegold2.jpg

I personally love the look of all of these.

Friend I don't post much (heck not at all actually), but I want to say something here, and it is that you need to have one belief and stick to it. I wish no harm and do not want to cause any animosity, however I feel I must bring up the fact that in the black jerseys thread you posted, "..I'm the president of the student fanbase at Wayne State College and trust me -- the only reason you do blackouts, whiteouts, etc. is to hype up a certain big game and get people there when you struggle to at other times, Nebraska does not have these problems so they don't need these solutions."

Just wondering why there is flip-flopping here. That is all.

• Fire 1

The all white uniforms are cursed! In case everyone forgot the last time we wore the all white uniforms during a season we went 7-6 in the regular season and lost to Ole Miss in the Indy Bowl to finish 7-7. We never need to wear those damn unis again! And also included in one of those loses was a beat down from Penn State while wearing those unis.

2007 actually, against Colorado (check the first post picture...)

I'm curious as to why people don't like them. Is it because of "tradition" or whatever, or because you don't like the look of them? I can understand if people don't like the aesthetic look of them because it only comes down to preference, and I've always liked the way all-whites look.

young_v6.jpg

3978767581_ae547b9784_medium.jpg

0frqTOwxHpxifgnyygcAwd.JPG

106464308_display_image.jpg?1294703228

LSUWhiteStripegold2.jpg

I personally love the look of all of these.

Friend I don't post much (heck not at all actually), but I want to say something here, and it is that you need to have one belief and stick to it. I wish no harm and do not want to cause any animosity, however I feel I must bring up the fact that in the black jerseys thread you posted, "..I'm the president of the student fanbase at Wayne State College and trust me -- the only reason you do blackouts, whiteouts, etc. is to hype up a certain big game and get people there when you struggle to at other times, Nebraska does not have these problems so they don't need these solutions."

Just wondering why there is flip-flopping here. That is all.

Wearing white uniforms != whiteout. If we ever did a whiteout or b******* then I would have a problem, but occasional variances in uniform (as long as it's within the school colors) for no other reason than to switch it up I'm not against.

By the way, Penn State doesn't even wear white uniforms at home for white-out games.

I don't like all whites BUT the people who blame a jersey combo for a loss need to stop. Do you really think the players play any differently because of the color of their pants?

I always hear we can wear no jerseys cause we will lose... I bet we could wear any jersey combo against Tennessee Chattanooga and still win that game.

YOU LOSE A GAME BECAUSE OF TALENT ON THE FIELD.. NOT BECAUSE OF THE UNIFORM!

I don't think anyone's blaming the all-whites for losses. Its more superstition and not wanting to see that look again, since the only times we've ever seen it were the 7-7 '02 season, and Colorado in '07. (although that loss got billy fired so maybe it wasn't all bad). The all-whites bring back bad memories. But I'm not even concerned about that...I mostly just see no reason to ever change from white over red.

It won't be all whites. For wiscy they will wear white jersey, new black pants, & one sick matte black helmet. Don't ask for my source on this.

Nobody is going to ask because everybody knows you're full of it.

My, philosophy is, basically this. And this is something that I live by. And I always have. And I always will. Don't, ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who or who you are with, or or where you are going, or, or where you've been. Ever. For any reason, whatsoever, question Bo Pelini's salt water aquarium guy.

We shouldn't wear the whites because Wisconsin wears all white on the road. They try to jock our look, so we should not try to steal theirs, especially not in their stadium. I like the all whites and I don't think that they're cursed. Don't believe me? Ask Tommie Frazier (2:18), they worked out pretty well for him.