all right girls

psylentbob

Okay, who in the hell is she? Never seen or heard of her before.

I think you're the only one

I agree. I never said she wasn't still hot, just think she looks better with long hair.

She did it because she was never allowed to from the age of 10 on (she would've been murdered by Warner Brothers). So, it makes sense. I'm a nerd for knowing this.

To the OP, here's what a lot of people think of the Big10. And I happen to agree with this guy to a large extent. Not saying we're any better, but you guys are delusional if you think the Big10 is a great conference and that we should be intimidated. I honestly don't know if our program will ever be relevant again but the Big10 as a whole is in the same boat. You can talk about the Badgers all you want, but they beat one ranked team last year and then when they got tested by a decent opponent they lost. The SEC is the best, no doubt about it. Whether its because of oversigning, academic standards or whatever, you can't deny that the Big 10 is a long ways behind at this point.

http://sportsillustr.../09/29/big.ten/