Coach Callahan

kramer

Through 6 games is Callahan coach of the year??  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love BC, but in honesty he has done nothing to even be considered coach of the year. We have beaten cup cakes and lost to the only quality team we played. Unrealistic comes to mind.

In honesty if he wins the rest it will mean nothing unless we should happen to win the CCG. The chances of that are way way way out there.

With Wake, Pitt and Iowa state falling apart our schedule is a joke. I had expeceted it to be better as the year went along but in honesty it is getting worse. We do not play another ranked team until the CCG if we get there. That is not the schedule that would get you a quality bowl or coach of the year.

Sorry, just to far out there for me to swallow.

callahan is doing a great job, but i am have a couple of candidates...

rich rodriguez, wv... does more with less than any coach in college football consistently

karl dorrell, ucla... quietly sneeking up on usc in the pac 10... doing everything right

frank beamer, vt... he deserved it last year more than anyone imo... he has high expectations and has stuck with what he believes... good d and special teams

a few others i have thought about as well... belotti- oregon, o'brien- bc, joe pa- psu, alvarez- wisconsin, shula- bama, carroll- usc, brown- texas

rich rodriguez, wv... does more with less than any coach in college football consistently

karl dorrell, ucla... quietly sneeking up on usc in the pac 10... doing everything right

I think the WV coach is very overrated. What has he ever won. If he wins a Big East title this year that isn't that big of a deal. That conference stinks.

I do agree about the UCLA guy though. He is who I would vote for.

i am biased towards wvu alil... but i really think that wat he has done with the recruits that he gets and the fact that the facilites arent all that great and that the school is in the middle of nowhere kinda is amazing... plus that comeback against louisville was amazing he completely outcoached petrino in the second half