Ready for B1G Football?

BigBully

Welcome to SEC Football. You've finally made it to the BIG leagues. This is a much different animal than the pass happy Big 12. We take great pride in beating you 24-3 here. But there's also a chance of us putting 50 or 60 up simply because we have become too much to handle for alot of teams. The past few years we have viewed the Big 12 North on Par with the Big 10. We know you guys have been down for awhile ever since the Callahan debacle, but you guys appear to be heading in the right direction now. That said, I believe you guys would struggle in the SEC for awhile during your adjustment period.

Even though totally unrealistic, more plausible than what was originally posted....

Welcome to BIG TEN Football. You've finally made it to the BIG leagues. This is a much different animal than the pass happy Big 12. We take great pride in beating you 24-3 here. But there's also a chance of us putting 50 or 60 up simply because we have become too much to handle for alot of teams. The past few years we have viewed the Big 12 North on Par with the MWC. TCU, Utah, Boise St., Air Force, BYU, Wyoming, SDSU, Fresno St... was a solid league. Similar to Kansas, Iowa St. Kansas State, Mizzou, Nebraska and Colorado. We know you guys have been down for awhile ever since the Callahan debacle, but you guys appear to be heading in the right direction now. That said, I believe you guys are going to struggle in the Big 10 for awhile during your adjustment period. This is a totally different animal. I can't think of any Big 12 teams that could have prepared you for whats coming. 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Oh yeah? You Will Suffer Humiliation When The Sports Team From My Area Defeats The Sports Team From Your Area.

I have really been looking forward to this game. I can't wait til' Saturday night. This should be a hell of a game. Sounds like Wisconsin fans know how to have a good time. Hope they make it a memorable experience for the sake of the new B1G conference. Let's leave it all out on the field Saturday and leave each other with a sense of respect. No matter what the outcome may be.

I'm just playing around Nebraska. Actually that guy makes great points about how weak the big10 really is. Michigan and Nebraska seem to be in the same boat, trying to rebound from callahan and rich rod. Ohio State has been great, until this year with all the ncaa crap. Really Wisconsin is the only team worth mentioning in the whole league. Wisconsin is the only team that seems to have things rolling right now. Pretty sad league, when you look at it.

I'm just playing around Nebraska. Actually that guy makes great points about how weak the big10 really is. Michigan and Nebraska seem to be in the same boat, trying to rebound from callahan and rich rod. Ohio State has been great, until this year with all the ncaa crap. Really Wisconsin is the only team worth mentioning in the whole league. Wisconsin is the only team that seems to have things rolling right now. Pretty sad league, when you look at it.

compared to the SEC, yes, i would say so........

Michigan and Nebraska seem to be in the same boat, trying to rebound from callahan and rich rod.

Really? I could've sworn we were coming off back to back 10 win seasons....

Wisconsin is the only team that seems to have things rolling right now.

Really? I could've sworn we were coming off back to back 10 win seasons....

• Fire 3

Not sure who the knucklehead OP is, but have a hard time believing he isn't a poser.

Soooo, are you suggesting we have a new TuffTiger on board???? :moreinteresting

Is that someone who came over and posted trying to make Mizzou fans look bad? If so, I would say yes.

I don't think anyone except TuffTiger knows exactly WHAT TuffTiger was....you have to read his posts to believe them...truly classic stuff. I guess I shouldn't have posted what is basically an inside joke. Sorry, I wasn't thinking about the fact that a Badger guy wouldn't have any historical perspective on TuffTiger. My bad....and welcome to the board.