Ready for B1G Football?

BigBully

Welcome to BIG TEN Football. You've finally made it to the BIG leagues. This is a much different animal than the pass happy Big 12. We take great pride in beating you 24-3 here. But there's also a chance of us putting 50 or 60 up simply because we have become too much to handle for alot of teams. The past few years we have viewed the Big 12 North on Par with the MWC. TCU, Utah, Boise St., Air Force, BYU, Wyoming, SDSU, Fresno St... was a solid league. Similar to Kansas, Iowa St. Kansas State, Mizzou, Nebraska and Colorado. We know you guys have been down for awhile ever since the Callahan debacle, but you guys appear to be heading in the right direction now. That said, I believe you guys are going to struggle in the Big 10 for awhile during your adjustment period. This is a totally different animal. I can't think of any Big 12 teams that could have prepared you for whats coming. 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

wisconsint.jpg

Welcome to BIG TEN Football. You've finally made it to the BIG leagues. This is a much different animal than the pass happy Big 12. We take great pride in beating you 24-3 here. But there's also a chance of us putting 50 or 60 up simply because we have become too much to handle for alot of teams. The past few years we have viewed the Big 12 North on Par with the MWC. TCU, Utah, Boise St., Air Force, BYU, Wyoming, SDSU, Fresno St... was a solid league. Similar to Kansas, Iowa St. Kansas State, Mizzou, Nebraska and Colorado. We know you guys have been down for awhile ever since the Callahan debacle, but you guys appear to be heading in the right direction now. That said, I believe you guys are going to struggle in the Big 10 for awhile during your adjustment period. This is a totally different animal. I can't think of any Big 12 teams that could have prepared you for whats coming. 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

wisconsint.jpg

What was the Big10's record during the first 4 weeks again? I think the soft Big12's was a bit better. That 113th ranked SOS is pretty awesome too. Way to go Wisky. Remind me how many national titles you have again...

3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Hehe, that's the difference between Nebraska and Wisconsin right there.

You've been accustomed to 3 yards and a cloud of dust, repeat 30 times until scoring...

We've been accustomed to 1 yard, dust, 1 yard, dust, then 60 yards and the band playing.

Hope your defense finds their wings for this game. We're a bit faster than TCU. Using them for comparison, as they were your last game that wasn't against a high school squad (oh, and you lost. to the MWC. Giggle giggle giggle.)

See ya Saturday!

365.jpg