Bold statement by Taylor

bsbch

OU would stomp a mud hole in Wiskys ass the size of the Grand Canyon. FSU would do the same even with 2 losses.

I don't understand why people say that they are one of the top teams in the nation because they have beat some scrubs. Come down to reality, it will do you some good.

OU would stomp a mud hole in Wiskys ass the size of the Grand Canyon. FSU would do the same even with 2 losses.

I don't understand why people say that they are one of the top teams in the nation because they have beat some scrubs. Come down to reality, it will do you some good.

i disagree with this, but i will say, at this point perception is reality. so these arguments are futile.

So they beat Missouri who is 2-loss and allowed over 500 yards to be put up on them, half of which were on the ground. You put them up against a more solid run-game like Wisconsin's and expect less than 500 yards? Don't even get me started on Florida State, a massively overrated team who has put up an average of 300 yards in their losses. They put up 35% less yards than Clemson did against Florida State. Their offense is suspect. Wisconsin's as of now is not. They are piling it up through the air and on the ground. This Saturday they will try their offense against a possibly good defense and if they put up 450-500 yards I think people will stop considering them inferior to the almighty Oklahoma. Christ, at this point I am starting to think Oklahoma won't be able to beat both Texas A&M and Oklahoma State and has a good chance of not taking the Big XII title.

This game is a program changer. While we have made progress and got some big wins under Bo, we have failed to win in the really big moments. Nebraska beating the top rated team in the Big 10, on the Road, in our first conference game ever would shock the world. Not an Appalachian State over Michigan type shock, but it would jolt the memories of our glory days to the naton and be the first statement of "Nebraska is back". Big programs win big games. I'm not taking the position that this is a must win or the only means to a successful season. We still have a clear path to the CCG if we lose, but this game represents a step forward in where we all want to be.

Perfectly stated.