Buying tickets from "UW Students."

I've seen stuff thrown at opposing fans in the student section, but it always confused me because 99% of the time it hits another badger fan. You'd have to have pretty good aim to hit one person in among hundreds.

You will DEFINITELY get the "a$$hole" chant, but that's harmless and some visiting fans enjoy the attention. Your best bet is to talk to the people around you before kickoff so you're less "random".

Sounds like a classy bunch.

I've seen stuff thrown at opposing fans in the student section, but it always confused me because 99% of the time it hits another badger fan. You'd have to have pretty good aim to hit one person in among hundreds.

You will DEFINITELY get the "a$$hole" chant, but that's harmless and some visiting fans enjoy the attention. Your best bet is to talk to the people around you before kickoff so you're less "random".

eh I don't know what else you would expect sitting in an opposing student section during a big game.

eh I don't know what else you would expect sitting in an opposing student section during a big game.

I guess there really is no place like Nebraska.

• Fire 1

Unless Badger fans throw piss-filled balloons, there's nothing to worry about

Most people laugh it off. But if a bunch of college kids chanting a$$hole at you is insulting, you will definitely want to avoid this road trip.

Because nobody wears black to Wisconsin games.

Why not? Are Wisconsin fans upset that we are wearing black?

No, they just don't. Never have. Somebody said on here a while back that a bunch of Wisconsin fans wear black. That's just not the case.

I think the black out is a cool idea though.

Unfortunately, this is just wrong. When the cold sets in the hoodies and jackets come out and you see a significant number that are black or navy with the stitched Wisconsin lettering.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiscjennyann/3056848649/

The first example I could find.

It can get rough.

Thats not even clever, its just mean.

Actually, it started out as a sophomoric mimic of the "tastes great" - "less filling" Miller ad from years ago. Usually starts up when the band plays Swingtown. The various student sections have insulted each other for years. When I was a student, section O was reserved for freshmen. So the chant was O sucks. The kids in O would chant stuff like, N sucks P back at them. When Michigan, coached by Bo Schembeckler, came to town, the chant was O sucks Bo. So now we have the imfamous FU-ES chant that the administration has been trying to eleiminate for years. The aim of the students is to make it loud enough to be heard on national television.

Just more fun in Madtown.

Actually, it started out as a sophomoric mimic of the "tastes great" - "less filling" Miller ad from years ago. Usually starts up when the band plays Swingtown. The various student sections have insulted each other for years. When I was a student, section O was reserved for freshmen. So the chant was O sucks. The kids in O would chant stuff like, N sucks P back at them. When Michigan, coached by Bo Schembeckler, came to town, the chant was O sucks Bo. So now we have the imfamous FU-ES chant that the administration has been trying to eleiminate for years. The aim of the students is to make it loud enough to be heard on national television.

That is pretty lame.

Wow look at us we can chant dirty words. We are so cool.

I would love to sit in their student section for the game. If we are getting drubbed, I can take the hazing, no problem. If we are winning it would be great to throw it in their faces.

That is pretty lame.

Wow look at us we can chant dirty words. We are so cool.

My son and I are sitting in that section. He is a former Navy Seal and I would advise any of these unruly students to treat him with nothing but respect. Then again its their well being that is at at state.

T_O_B

G>B>R