In all my years

mwj98

In all my years of gambling....tongue in cheek......The big ten always goes against the spread....just saying. I have never and I mean never won when I beat against the spread against big ten teams. They always screw it up. Don't know what the line is for this game, but go against it. You heard it here first. We will see after the game.

In all my years of gambling....tongue in cheek......The big ten always goes against the spread....just saying. I have never and I mean never won when I beat against the spread against big ten teams. They always screw it up. Don't know what the line is for this game, but go against it. You heard it here first. We will see after the game.

What do you mean by "against the spread"? I've been at this for many many years and even did some bet running during my college days way back when. I've taken or given points but I have no idea how to bet against the spread. You said you have never won when betting against the spread against Big Ten teams. Then 2 sentences later you implore people to go "against" some unknown line. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Bet the favorite? Bet the underdog? I am confused.

The OP makes no sense to me either. If he's saying take the underdog and the points, I'm guessing with the numbers Wisconsin has put up in the last two years, they've covered the spread in a few of their games.

I don't get how 63% bet on Wisconsin and 73% bet on Nebraska either. I guess I need to keep my 30 year no-betting-on-football record intact since I don't understand it.

I guess I need to keep my 30 year no-betting-on-football record intact since I don't understand it.

Yeah, that.

I understand it all too well. That is why I have not bet football for over 13 years now. The Vegas oddsmakers are very good at what they do and any game can go either way depending on numerous factors. That is why they call it gambling I guess.