Good Game Huskers

Great game, whoo....I was worried there for a few minutes. But don't feel bad, you're not that first coaching staff that I have digested. Can't wait to see y'all again In Lincoln. If we don't kick ya out of the Big Ten for sucking before then....but that's unlikely as Big Red (The real big red) needs a whipping post.

You guys just

On Wisconsin.

I'll warn you now beingBielema, you're welcome to stay, but don't be a troll and try and get the whole board riled up. It won't end well...........welcome to huskerboard.com. Oh and real original with the whole "real big red" thing. Haven't heard that before..........*rolls eyes*

Hey, remember that time anybody outside of Wisconsin cared about the Badgers?????

Ya, me either.

Hey now, remember that time Nebraska won a national title....yeah me neither....see I can do it too.

ok that was stupid...say what you will about them but they used to be pretty good, kind of like Minnesota. Ask your grandparents about it.

Hey, remember that time anybody outside of Wisconsin cared about the Badgers?????

Ya, me either.

Hey now, remember that time Nebraska won a national title....yeah me neither....see I can do it too.

So you're only 12 years old?