Today's Presser

knapplc

his short comings are obvious, listening to his pressers, he does not appear terribly intelligient or at least articulate, maybe he just doesn't understand x's and o's very well?

Yep, sure is a shame when someone communicates so poorly, isn't it? :thumbs

Grammar police guy is so cool

he's the grammarian of whom your mother warned you.

So...

Anyone see Bo's presser?

I thought he did pretty well. Wasn't short with the media and had a lot less coach speak. Actaully seem to be giving honest opinions of what he thought/knew going into the game and how they played.

Ah, alright. You missed the point of knapplc's post, which was just a lighthearted jab at a previous post, which was an inarticulate post that criticized Taylor for being inarticulate. <-- And that is a run-on sentence.

It would be like correcting somebody else's spelling by spelling the word incorrectly yourself.

No need to be offended.

Thinks he needs to explain the obvious guy, is almost as cool as thinks he's funny guy

Nope. It came from his family. Look it up.

I have no need to look it up as I've heard this story many, many times on the origin of his nickname.

But I'm guessing you are referring to Casey Martinez's story, right? If so, LOL. Casey Martinez = Evelyn Beck.

There used to be an old video floating around of Taylor with his teammates after he won an award his senior year. It discussed the origin of the "Taylor Magic" name and how Taylor just started calling himself that name randomly one year.

But believe whatever you want to, I guess.

Yeah, I'll go with the theory that at least has a shred of evidence to support it.

his short comings are obvious, listening to his pressers, he does not appear terribly intelligient or at least articulate, maybe he just doesn't understand x's and o's very well?

So I have your support in gaining my badge? I've been working on getting this thing for years!

grammarcop.jpg

So I have your support in gaining my badge? I've been working on getting this thing for years!

grammarcop.jpg

Searching the internet for two days to find an image to go along with his smart-ass comment guy, is almost as cool as grammar police guy