Today's Presser

knapplc

Just watched Martinez's presser. That has to be alarming to fans, even casual ones. I'm a proponent of flushing bad games down the toilet to an extent, but you have to take responsibility and own up to your bad games. His deflection of questions about the game and canned answer of "better decisions" shows a lack of accountability IMO.

Just watched Martinez's presser. That has to be alarming to fans, even casual ones. I'm a proponent of flushing bad games down the toilet to an extent, but you have to take responsibility and own up to your bad games. His deflection of questions about the game and canned answer of "better decisions" shows a lack of accountability IMO.

You'd have to have seen the context in which he's been shredded by the press and fans around here to have a better understanding of why he answered those questions the way he did. He wasn't joking when he said it didn't matter how he answered the questions, he'd still get ripped for it.

Just look at the responses to this thread, and other threads around here. There are people who call themselves Husker fans who act like they hate the guy.

• Fire 1

You'd have to have seen the context in which he's been shredded by the press and fans around here to have a better understanding of why he answered those questions the way he did. He wasn't joking when he said it didn't matter how he answered the questions, he'd still get ripped for it.

Just look at the responses to this thread, and other threads around here. There are people who call themselves Husker fans who act like they hate the guy.

Didn't realize that, thanks. I'll definitely take that into account in the future.