I Gotta Feelin!!!

Pay close attention to the trenches tonight. I think there is a chance tonight that our O-Line will come out and surprise a lot of people. If we are consistently getting 4-5 yards per carry in the first half, whether that is with Burkhead, Martinez, or whoever... it could be a long night for Ohio State.

i just hope that we keep running the ball after the first quarter instead of trying to open up and pass like we did against wisconsin. i think we beat osu pretty good if we stick to the run game and pass out of play action.

Ok, as much as I obviously want us to roll Bucky... and get both of em, get that damn Badger too, why not...

These posts start to lose their effect on me when there's one person every single week that gets on and has the "intuition" we're going to kick the hell out of our gameday opponent. I guess Spidey Senses the guy that felt that about Wisconsin are bad...

What's always great is that we all forget about it when it doesn't come to fruition. But on the off chance it does, the guys spouts off like he's a goddamn witch for making such a bold prediction.

alright corn cobs, we got embarrassed last week. who cares? that was last week. this is our first home game in the B1G. you hear that? it is time we introduce this conference to the true B1G RED! time to step up. time to step up as fans, so this is what you do you corn cobs. you stand up from kickoff to final whistle. you stand up proud and loud. you stand up and shout! nobody better come home from this game with their voices. you shout when we stuff them, you shout when we get a first. you shout when they punt. you shout the whole gd time. make this a night to remember for those buckeyes.

it is time we begin the longest B1G home winning streak in the history of the conference.

+1

tOSU's defense looks good. Their O-line looks like a sieve. Hopefully the D keeps them in long-yardage situations all day.

I don't bet, but I heard some bookie guy including this game in this week's "5-GAME LOCK" they were pimping on the radio.

I think this is a close game the whole time. I don't think we will do much against their offense. OSU 16 NE 10.

Have you seen OSU's offense? I mean, we don't exactly have the best defense in the world, but their offense is terrible. This game shouldn't even be close if our team plays to their potential.

That tonight's gonna be a good night!

I fricking hate that song.

X The biggest number known to man.

X the biggest number known to man X 2 Music these days is about like listening to an ass

BIG RED IS GONNA GIT ER' DONE TONIGHT BOYS! GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to post this here. I got a feelin' as well. My wife and I have two boys and we are currently pregnant with child number three (about 99.99% sure this will be our last). We had the ultrasound this morning and found out that we are blessed to get our girl this time around. Great news this morning and I predict great news for Big Red tonight!!!!! Just had to share and this seemed like the right thread to do it in! :throwdabones1::bonesflag:

• Fire 1

I have to post this here. I got a feelin' as well. My wife and I have two boys and we are currently pregnant with child number three (about 99.99% sure this will be our last). We had the ultrasound this morning and found out that we are blessed to get our girl this time around. Great news this morning and I predict great news for Big Red tonight!!!!! Just had to share and this seemed like the right thread to do it in! :throwdabones1::bonesflag:

congrats brother man!