this game is over

I think almost everyone thought the game was over around the time this thread was made.

Agree. Most people had to be thinking the same thing, the game was over until David stripped that ball and saved everyone's a$$! Since that strip we've outscored our opponents 93-17. No doubt that play turned this teams lights on.

The game would have been over, even with David's ball stripping (why did it feel uncomfortable writing that?)...anyway...it was OSU's qb going down that saved that game. He remains healthy and we don't come back.

I am going to have to respectfully disagree with this. I am not certain that we would have come back, but with Miller in the game, we had cut it to 14. We had showed more promise in stopping his scrambling ability. Of course, Bauserman throwing it in the stands made it a little easier. It would still have been interesting. Don't you love playing the "what if" game?

lest we forget. it is a long season.

Why did you dig this up?

it is a lesson on how easy it is to overreact about coaches, players, and the season. thus, "lest we forget. it is a long season."

i was mostly trying to find a thread around the osu game when we thought all was lost. to me, at least, it is crazy how we felt about the season during the first half of the osu game to how we feel about it now. such extremes in so little time.

Maybe people weren't really overacting after all?????