this game is over

What's sad is that whoever might/will replace Pelini will do the same thing. The next guy at, say, Minnesota, will do the same thing. The next guy that coaches the Rams in the NFL will do the same thing. They'll hire OC's that do the same thing who coach with/against DC's who spend their whole lives devising ways to combat ... the same thing.

It is truly startling. While the entire world of football has evolved, these f'ing people still stand close to what their granddaddy taught them. So, at the end of the day, we might as well play NCAA Football 12 on the PS3 or Xbox where the most talented players win except when there is a glitch.

What's frustrating is we had the momentum going into the half, then we had to get cute and hand it back before the half actually ended. Terrible game management by Bo. And it's becoming extremely tedious. I'm not in favor of changing coaches every couple years, that's about the worst thing you can do to a program. TO needs to sit him down and teach him how to manage a game.

fire bo and his good buddy, high school staff.....and hire snider from kansas state....that is what i wish would happen

out of the next 5 games, well,,,they shoud beat minnesota, if not, they will laughing stock of the nation...i am not sure if they can beat the other 4 teams on there schedule...this team could be 6-5, or 5-6.....a real possibliity