No heart

bsbch

Before people jump down this guys throat, why dont we all think how we were feeling early in the 3rd quarter. I will be honest, i said this is a make or break moment for these guys. I hoped that we could come back and i honestly felt like we could but we needed some bounces.(that being said i wasnt expecting it)

I agreed, taht no heart was being shown. Then Lavonte(who always plays with heart) rips the ball out of Miller's grasps and all of a sudden his heart rubs off on people. Taylor showed heart, Rex showed heart and finally we got that fighting instinct. It wasnt that they didnt want to win.. They had forgot they could win. Wisconsin made us think we couldnt play.

So, yes, i think the OP was completly right. Up to about early third quarter, this team had not played with heart or toughness.. All that changed. So for everyone who is saying "eat crow" can you honestly say you weren't whining and complaining about this teams heart at some point?

Don't know how you can say that the team had no heart! Just because this team isn't a world beater and has a lot of things they need to improve on doesn't mean they weren't giving it everything they had. Of course I was upset about how things were going and was praying for something to happen to sway the momentum but I can honestly say that I never once questioned the teams heart.