Shame ball goes to...

I'll take my share of the bird. I actually didn't turn the game off or go home, but I've been as critical of TM as anyone, and boy did he step it up big. Absolutely amazing the difference it makes just waiting one more second and dumping it to Rex (who is very rapidly becoming my favorite all-time Husker). Looks like he had a real good week of practice, he really looked like a different QB out there.

But all that is for naught without the strip by David, that one turned the game around.

Not true on Cam. When a RB jukes a LB out of his socks, that LB should hang his head. When a fast, agile QB runs out of a tackle in the open field by a bulky DE...you can't pin it on the DE.

It's not so much that he missed the tackle, it's that he froze. You gotta be aggressive and go for the hit, not wait for the QB to come to you - it was the same thing last week with Sean Fisher. Don't wait for the guy to make a move, just hit him. If you miss, you miss, but at least you're not just standing there.

Not true on Cam. When a RB jukes a LB out of his socks, that LB should hang his head. When a fast, agile QB runs out of a tackle in the open field by a bulky DE...you can't pin it on the DE.

It's not so much that he missed the tackle, it's that he froze. You gotta be aggressive and go for the hit, not wait for the QB to come to you - it was the same thing last week with Sean Fisher. Don't wait for the guy to make a move, just hit him. If you miss, you miss, but at least you're not just standing there.

I think what you are trying to say is that they just need to be more aggressive and you are correct. I will take a mistake out of aggression any day over a mistake while playing passive as Fisher, Compton, and Meridith do.

I'll go along with you on this one. I have hated on Martinez and Bo as much as anyone else. I even found myself hoping that Martinez would play bad and we would lose so it would look bad on Bo. Come game time, I can't do anything else but root for and support MY Huskers. Maybe Ill turn into a sunshine pumper. Im just really glad we won this game. I dont really care who our coach or qb is as long as we win. I just know Nebraska has the ability to be so much better than it has shown so it pains me when we suck it up. I want us to win more than anybody....GO HUSKERS!

Great Job Bo and Martinez!

WHY?

Then why do you hope that they fail? What do you want to happen after they fail?

Shame ball goes to you my friend...

• Fire 2

I called my grand father after the Martinez interception at halftime. He said he was putting away his Nebraska ring until next year. LOL. He use to coach at Nebraska. I called him back and my grandmother answered and he was unavaible to talk/lmao. Now that is eating crow.

Hm I'm not sure about that. When you are 1-on-1 with the guy, if you dive forward, he goes by you. You stay put and you have a better chance of making the open field tackle. See that one where Cassidy managed to corral Braxton in the open field, and Stafford then closed in to finish him up. He "froze" and stared Braxton down. If he had been aggressive and charged, Braxton would have easily slide past him.

Shame ball goes to the fans who booed the team off the field going into half time. That was a 'just wow' moment. Those same fans probably left the game and I'm glad they did, people like that don't deserve to watch the performance the team gave in the 2nd half.

I agree. I was more in shock than anything, but I never booed, except when they showed the Big 12 during the tunnel walk lol. And I was real disappointed at the people who booed at the interception. I mean we were trying to get some points before the end of the half, so we sort of forced the issue, that I'm fine with. What really disappointed me was the missed tackles on Miller that got them into field goal range before the end of the half.. But I will say, this team definitely does not quit and plays their best when their backs are against the wall.

• Fire 1