Shame ball goes to...

Shame ball goes to the fans who booed the team off the field going into half time. That was a 'just wow' moment. Those same fans probably left the game and I'm glad they did, people like that don't deserve to watch the performance the team gave in the 2nd half.

I agree. I was more in shock than anything, but I never booed, except when they showed the Big 12 during the tunnel walk lol. And I was real disappointed at the people who booed at the interception. I mean we were trying to get some points before the end of the half, so we sort of forced the issue, that I'm fine with. What really disappointed me was the missed tackles on Miller that got them into field goal range before the end of the half.. But I will say, this team definitely does not quit and plays their best when their backs are against the wall.

I heard that Bo Pelini turned around toward the crowd and waved a hand of digust when the fans started booing. Is that true?

Shame ball goes to the fans who booed the team off the field going into half time. That was a 'just wow' moment. Those same fans probably left the game and I'm glad they did, people like that don't deserve to watch the performance the team gave in the 2nd half.

I agree. I was more in shock than anything, but I never booed, except when they showed the Big 12 during the tunnel walk lol. And I was real disappointed at the people who booed at the interception. I mean we were trying to get some points before the end of the half, so we sort of forced the issue, that I'm fine with. What really disappointed me was the missed tackles on Miller that got them into field goal range before the end of the half.. But I will say, this team definitely does not quit and plays their best when their backs are against the wall.

I heard that Bo Pelini turned around toward the crowd and waved a hand of digust when the fans started booing. Is that true?

I wasn't looking so I didn't see him do it, but quite a few people on here said he did.

you know the camera showed him do it, but you could not tell who it was intended for, of course ABC was going to zoom in on Bo when the booing started to see what his reaction would be and of course Drunkberger in the booth right away pointed out that it was towards the fans but how the hell does he know.

You're probably lying if you're to tell me you didn't think it was over when it was 27 - 6. Great game tonight Huskers. Way to keep fighting. The program needed that win.

I gave up at this point, but I give a lot of props to my girlfriend. When I said the game was over she said we still have a whole half to go and there's plenty of time for Nebraska to win. Low and behold she was right, and I had to grovel for awhile.

I am not ready to eat crow yet, and I hope that in the coming weeks I have to. We can't forget what transpired the first 2 1/2 quarters...that was not pretty. I am hoping that we see a new Taylor Martinez, a real leader that knows to put it out on the field, and keep his mouth shut when it comes to the fans and the press, it doesn't do anything but make him look like a baby. There is still a lot of work to do with the O-line and the defense. A lot of work.

The good part, no make that the great part, is that the team and the coaches didn't give up. Most teams probably would have. We at Nebraska have seen it even with Husker teams in the past, where they just melted down and it got really ugly.

The shame ball goes to the fans that left the stadium. They deserved missing out on seeing the greatest come back ever in Husker history, and I hope they don't go around claiming to be there just because they have a ticket stub. It would just show the people they really are. They know in their hearts they gave up.

you know the camera showed him do it, but you could not tell who it was intended for, of course ABC was going to zoom in on Bo when the booing started to see what his reaction would be and of course Drunkberger in the booth right away pointed out that it was towards the fans but how the hell does he know.

Millen and McDonough had the call Saturday night...