Predict our last six games

Wow, some kool-aid drinkers here. I don't know what I'm missing that people think Michigan is better than MSU. Quarterbacks are equal, MSU has a better D and MUCH better RBs. Denard will torch NU, absolutely, but he is prone to mistakes - he throws those same out-of-nowhere-gawd-awful-passes as Taylor does from time to time, that NU can capitalize on. Outside of Robinson, Michigan has nothing.

ok... if you say so

There's no reason not to think that we can win the rest of our games. I think the Defense found its swagger last night, and the toughest game on the schedule will be Michigan. They are a very one-dimensional offense, and if we make Shoelace try to beat us with his arm, chances are we come out ahead, assuming that our offense makes the plays they need to. Let's win 'em all!!!

No. The defense found OSU's backup quarterback.

I saw an Ohio St. team that lost their QB and tried to kill the clock and hold on for dear life. Defense has a LONG ways to go.

Well we can't ignore that the secondary did actually play some decent coverage there at the end but that's also what a statue qb will do...

Minnesota - Win

Michigan St - Win (Close)

Northwestern - Win (Close)

Penn State - Win

Michigan - Loss

Iowa - Win

10-2 possible BCS bowl. Pry play in capitol one bowl, vs Arkansas or Georgia.

Assuming you are correct in your prediction, just how in hades are we gonna get into a BCS bowl with a 10-2 record coming from the Big 10? I'll go out on a limb right now and predict the Big 10 only gets one team into a BCS bowl.

No way we win out, just no way. Unless we fix ALOT. Ohio St is down this year and we had to mount a unimaginable comeback to beat them, after there QB went down. Im just being realistic, we need to take things slow. One game at a time. I think we can beat Minnesota but again we need to put something out there on a constant basis. More then often they look lost on D and a by week with a easier game in Minnesota will be nice to work out some kinks.

I just don't get where everybody thinks Michigan is too much for us. They haven't played "anybody" yet unless you include Notre Lame and that's a big, big stretch to say the least. NW with a rusty and beat up Persa maybe but that's a big stretch too. They're a good qb & that's it.

They haven't even remotely played a defense the caliber of Wisconsin or Ohio St. Granted, our pinkshirts could make them look unstoppable but where do we get that their defense can stop us? At worst it's a shoot-out. 62 - 55 type of game. It will be major fun though!

GBR!!

Minnesota: Win -- Martinez and Rex will shake up their defense, and our D will learn how to cause a running QB team fits. (6-1)

Michigan St: Win -- The defense at MSU is just as good as the tOSU defense. (7-1)

Northwestern: Win -- As long as our kids show up and Persa isn't healthy. (8-1)

Penn St: Win -- Good defense, sad offense that our defense will give hugs and encouragement to. (9-1)

Michigan: Win -- Michigan is all offense when they're hot, but abysmally bad when they're not hot...and Michigan won't be able to stop us on Defense. (10-1)

Iowa: Win -- Good defense, sad offense part III. (11-1)

Big 10 Title Game:

Nebraska vs. Wisconsin--L

Nebraska vs. Illinois--W

Bowl Game: BCS Rose or At-Wild vs. Oklahoma State or Alabama

Minnesota: Win (6-1) -- Martinez and Rex will shake up their defense, and our D will learn how to cause a running QB team fits. (6-1)

Michigan St: Win -- The defense at MSU is just as good as the tOSU defense. (7-1)

Penn St: Win -- Good defense, sad offense that our defense will give hugs and encouragement to. (9-1)

Michigan: Win -- Michigan is all offense when they're hot, but abysmally bad when they're not hot...and Michigan won't be able to stop us on Defense. (10-1)

Big 10 Title Game:

Nebraska vs. Illinois--W

Nebraska to the Rose Bowl? I'm assuming thats because UW is at the MNC? If only....

Minnesota: Win (6-1) -- Martinez and Rex will shake up their defense, and our D will learn how to cause a running QB team fits. (6-1)

Big 10 Title Game:

Nebraska vs. Illinois--W

Nebraska to the Rose Bowl? I'm assuming thats because UW is at the MNC? If only....

Yup. Figure Oklahoma vs. Wisky for all the marbles if they don't lose to Illinois.