Nebraska-Ohio State ESPN3 Replay

zoogs

someone said Green had a typical reaction? it wasnt bad was it? I hope he wasnt pouting because he didnt score

As soon as he saw the ball going to Enunwa, he was visibly upset (rightfully so). When Enunwa caught it, he jumped and fist pumped in celebration.

Green's a good kid. I don't expect any character issues with him at all.

someone said Green had a typical reaction? it wasnt bad was it? I hope he wasnt pouting because he didnt score

As soon as he saw the ball going to Enunwa, he was visibly upset (rightfully so). When Enunwa caught it, he jumped and fist pumped in celebration.

all the yutes are, they are so supportive of each other and this team. they have a real pride.

I'm sorta glad Taylor threw it to Enunwa. Aaron Green was TOO wide open. Kinda like Burkhead against Texas last year.

It was a good decision, Enunwa had beat his man, Taylor didn't need to look for Aaron Green. Whether he would have made it to Green in his progression, we'll probably find out at a later date when that situation comes up.

Thanks. I wouldnt think Green would have been mad, i was just making sure. I would sure hate for him to have a bad attitude and want to transfer (see: idk tweet) Couldnt see the play develop from our North EZ seats, and havent had a chance to rewatch the game yet. He will get some touches, man do we have some weapons developing on offense.

Green was basically waving at Taylor from the time he left the LOS, and I was screaming you've got Green! But he was pretty selfless when he saw the TD. And to Taylors credit he anticipated that Enunwa was getting open and let it go at the perfect time.

Yeah ESPN3 access depends entirely on your internet service provider company.

I don't actually have a television set, so online is the best I can do.

I've seen several people talk about how Aaron Green was open on that play with Enunwa and was wondering what the hoopla was about. Duh, checkdowns have been open all year. Now I know what they mean. Aaron Green was running right to the endzone completely uncovered.

aarongreen.png

Credit Beck for drawing up this play. Really got them bad with it.

:blink: W.O.W.

Green was basically waving at Taylor from the time he left the LOS, and I was screaming you've got Green! But he was pretty selfless when he saw the TD. And to Taylors credit he anticipated that Enunwa was getting open and let it go at the perfect time.

it sounds like green is demonstrating a competitive attitude rather than a selfish one.

• Fire 1

I've seen several people talk about how Aaron Green was open on that play with Enunwa and was wondering what the hoopla was about. Duh, checkdowns have been open all year. Now I know what they mean. Aaron Green was running right to the endzone completely uncovered.

aarongreen.png

Oh. My. God. That's ridiculously wide open, and Martinez threw it into what amounted to triple coverage. It just makes you sigh.

Like I said. This game wasn't proof that he's there. He just made progress.

Baby steps.

That's not quite true, basically that safety was eying the backfield early in the play and when the receiver got there he was flat footed, its hard to tell from a still shot but he was beat big time by the point Enunwa was even with him and when Enunwa caught it he had 4 yards on everyone.

Both were wide open and assuming that green was lower on the progression it was the right pass.

it sounds like green is demonstrating a competitive attitude rather than a selfish one.

We are in agreement. I like his attitude a lot!

I thought Quincy was just a step ahead of everyone getting to the end zone.

I've rewatched the first half on my DVR, right up to the end. I'm going to go through the whole "booing" sequence, then the fun begins when I get to watch the second half.

Maybe we should just boo the team right out of the tunnel for the next home game? :sarcasm

aarongreen.png

I saw this on the replay that I played yesterday. This play will be a good one all year.

Green was upset when he didn't get the ball but that is a normal reaction for a uncovered WR/RB with no but open goal line ahead.