Turning Point Game of the Season

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do ya guys think the Ohio St game was the "turning point" game of the season? The game that turns the light on for the team and elevates everyone's play? The game that really shows the team hitting rock bottom and rising above to turn up the heat and do very well the rest of the season? Decided to bust out a poll for this one. If this has been discussed in another post, my bad.

You are basing this "turn around season" on one strip by David, and one good Ohio State quarterback getting hurt.

ps. Foppa, please remove your signature video. I think it just gave me a seizure.

Injuries are a part of the game. Last I saw, we had more points than Ohio St. when the clock hit 0:00 in the fourth. Scoreboard is all that matters. I'm sure that is what he is basing it on.

I dunno, I mean there were a lot of outlying factors to the Ohio State game that make it difficult for me to label it a turning point game. Our team really started to gel in the last quarter and a half with that tremendous momentum shift, but I can't let myself forget the mistakes made during the first half, let alone at Wisconsin. Was that momentum shift enough to correct those flaws in our team? I sincerely hope so. But I've got very little confidence in that happening.

You are basing this "turn around season" on one strip by David, and one good Ohio State quarterback getting hurt.

ps. Foppa, please remove your signature video. I think it just gave me a seizure.

Injuries are a part of the game. Last I saw, we had more points than Ohio St. when the clock hit 0:00 in the fourth. Scoreboard is all that matters. I'm sure that is what he is basing it on.

Yep....and I'm basing it on a solid defensive performance regardless of Baserpoop came in and played QB. Also, the fact that our o-line came alive and Martinez and Co. were hitting on all cylinders after the epic Lavonte strip.

Yep....and I'm basing it on a solid defensive performance regardless of Baserpoop came in and played QB. Also, the fact that our o-line came alive and Martinez and Co. were hitting on all cylinders after the epic Lavonte strip.

And to be specific....the defense stepped it up after David's strip and when Miller was injured. I was somewhat impressed, but there are still evident problems.

I might have to do some research on a few college football teams who had a rocky season, made a HUGE comeback during a game, and then played a very solid rest of the season. You gotta give it to the young men though, coming back like that speaks volumes of the team. Each and every college season, you don't see a ton of teams make comebacks like that...the ones that do, are playing in BCS games. NOW, don't think I am comparing NEB to a BCS quality team, it's just that BCS teams make comebacks like the Huskers did on Saturday. A little observation....The MENTAL ASPECT of football is vitally important to team success...and this might just have been that psychological motivation the team needs to elevate their game a bit. I can't really prove any of this...but hey, it's fun to have an opinion and come up with some theories lol