Tyler Legate not getting much love??

Legate played well on Saturday, he's come a long ways since the beginning of the season. Very encouraging to see, and both he and Ron Brown deserve credit.

I agree. The first few games the guy rarely blocked people but instead ran forward waiting for someone to make contact with him. Pass protection was crap as well and he seemed to struggle knowing his read. The last 2-3 games he's really done well at picking a guy a putting a hat on him. He still struggles once in awhile to find the right guy but at least he's taking someone out of the play now.

• Fire 1

Re-watch the 4th quarter and watch him blow up every linebacker that got in Burkhead's way. He deserves a lot of credit for those long runs that came in the 4th and if you don't mind, he deserves his own thread if I say so myself.

Legate had a monster fourth quarter, but he's also been wildly inconsistent this year. At least from my perspective, he's missed just as many important blocks as he has made important blocks.

Like Martinez, however, give credit where credit is due. Legate played his butt of in that second half.

• Fire 1