hardest position to recruit...dt...who can we get?

I've heard from many recruiting gurus that a good defensive tackle is hardest guy to find. Athletic strong guys who are 6'3 300 lbs and can run don't grow on trees. That said and with crick out and our dline depth perhaps overhyped who is left that we can get who makes big impact? I don't think Vincent v is as good as you think and everyone else seems high on other places. What say you?

I don't think Vincent v is as good as you think and everyone else seems high on other places. What say you?

And why do you think this way?

The kid is a physical, space eating beast. And when Coaches Petrino, Chizik, Saben, Muschamp and Stoops agree, I am liking it. A LOT

100% spot on. You don't have that kind of coaching coming after you if your not that good. I wish we would push alittle harder for him and get him wrapped up. Do the coaches have others that they are chasing after that are higher on the board?

Do the coaches have others that they are chasing after that are higher on the board?

VV is the guy. There are two on the board that are pipe dreams in Watkins and Shittu. Watkins will be a Tiger, and Shittu will stay on the west coast. VV is the guy tey have been in on the longest, and is the guy the staff has been very high on for a long time.

DL is the hardest position to recruit, because they are so few D1 prospects to pick from. VV is exactly what we look for in a DT, and I would love to get him.

Shittu-Way long shot, he will either stick with Stanford or go to Cal.

Watkins-Still going to visit, but he's all Tiger.

DL is the hardest position to recruit, because they are so few D1 prospects to pick from. VV is exactly what we look for in a DT, and I would love to get him.

Shittu-Way long shot, he will either stick with Stanford or go to Cal.

Watkins-Still going to visit, but he's all Tiger.

Now you're just cpoying my posts. Come up with something original :laughpound