Abdullah fastest Husker to 1000 all purpose yards?

NUance

Unrelated but slightly humorous: Niles Paul holds the Husker record for most yards per touch over one season: 17.5 ypt in 2009. Johnny Rodgers had 15.0 ypt in 1971.

Touch. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. (The dropped "touches" must not have been factored into the average).

Unrelated but slightly humorous: Niles Paul holds the Husker record for most yards per touch over one season: 17.5 ypt in 2009. Johnny Rodgers had 15.0 ypt in 1971.

Touch. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. (The dropped "touches" must not have been factored into the average).

If dropped touches were factored in it would be much lower than 17.5 yds/touch. More like 2.5 yds/touch.

This morning I was reading a book and it mentioned the term “a Knight’s Move” You know, like a knight on a chess board—two ahead and one hop over. And BOOM, it clicked. That was Abdullah’s cool little trickeration hop at the 25 yd line of his 100 yard return against Fresno. A KNIGHT’S MOVE. YEAH!!!

(dumb little things like this amuse me . :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting how we are still waiting on him to reach 1000 All Purpose yards. It is amazing how the opposing teams have figured out how to make him a complete non factor.

Yeah, I must have jinxed him with this thread. 816 all purpose yds after six games. Then, *crickets*. Only 139 yds in five games since then. Sitting at 955 all purpose yds right now. I thought Abdullah would hit 1,000 by about the Mich St or Northwestern game. Now I just hope he makes it for the year. Which would still be pretty impressive.

*sigh* That's about the way this season has panned out.