Harbaugh vs. Schwartz

Harbaugh blows off Schwartz after victory handshake  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To me, it looked like Harbaugh was giving Schwartz a pat on the back after their handshake and it just came off as really aggressive. I'm sure he didn't mean to do it. That being said, he should have followed decorum and stood there and shook Schwartz' hand and talked for a few seconds. But, Schwartz is a big baby for running after Harbaugh for something like that.

He ran after him bc Harbough said "f#*k you" when Shwartz asked him what the hell was that?

Really? I've seen the video a few times and I can honestly say I haven't seen that. If so, shame on Harbaugh for saying something like that. Still, though. Schwartz needs to nut up.

At :27 you can see Schwartz say something, on Sportscenter it looked like he said "what the f#*k was that?" or what the hell was that?" And in this video at :28 you can see Harbough turn his head to the right, away from the camera and mouth something. Again, when I was watching sportscenter, I saw he said "f#*k you"

To me, it looked like Harbaugh was giving Schwartz a pat on the back after their handshake and it just came off as really aggressive. I'm sure he didn't mean to do it. That being said, he should have followed decorum and stood there and shook Schwartz' hand and talked for a few seconds. But, Schwartz is a big baby for running after Harbaugh for something like that.

He ran after him bc Harbough said "f#*k you" when Shwartz asked him what the hell was that?

Really? I've seen the video a few times and I can honestly say I haven't seen that. If so, shame on Harbaugh for saying something like that. Still, though. Schwartz needs to nut up.

At :27 you can see Schwartz say something, on Sportscenter it looked like he said "what the f#*k was that?" or what the hell was that?" And in this video at :28 you can see Harbough turn his head to the right, away from the camera and mouth something. Again, when I was watching sportscenter, I saw he said "f#*k you"

Hm... I don't know how you can know what he said if his head was turned to the camera. Schwartz did say that Harbaugh said "an obscenity", though, and I have no reason to mistrust Jim Schwartz. Seems as though both guys were just really pumped up and let their emotions get the best of them. I still maintain my position that Jim Schwartz acted like a crybaby during and after the episode, though.

Hm... I don't know how you can know what he said if his head was turned to the camera. Schwartz did say that Harbaugh said "an obscenity", though, and I have no reason to mistrust Jim Schwartz. Seems as though both guys were just really pumped up and let their emotions get the best of them. I still maintain my position that Jim Schwartz acted like a crybaby during and after the episode, though.

They showed diff. angles on sportscenter and in one you can tell :LOLtartar

They showed diff. angles on sportscenter and in one you can tell :LOLtartar

D'oh!

Yes Jim was a little over the top on his celebrating, but Swartz didn't have to make such a scene out of it. The first time he chased him down could be justified if Jim said something to him, but if it was just the handshake and "push" then Swartz needs to STFU. Going after Jim the second time was uncalled for no matter what Jim said. Especially since Swartz has a history of pulling the same crap that Jim has done, it's a situation of the pot calling the kettle black.