Wisconsin v Mich St: Who do we want?

However this game plays out over the next 20ish minutes, the thing that I see is a very good Michigan State defense. I think if Wilson hadn't thrown that pick in the 1st half, though, this game is a blowout, as they probably would have scored another TD and went up 21-0. Momentum and costly mistakes are a huge deal in this game.

You know the same thing could have applied if Ciante intercepts a ball that Wilson threw up to Toon. Probably go up by 14.

Exactly what I'm trying to say: to win games, you can't make mistakes.

However this game plays out over the next 20ish minutes, the thing that I see is a very good Michigan State defense. I think if Wilson hadn't thrown that pick in the 1st half, though, this game is a blowout, as they probably would have scored another TD and went up 21-0. Momentum and costly mistakes are a huge deal in this game.

You know the same thing could have applied if Ciante intercepts a ball that Wilson threw up to Toon. Probably go up by 14.

Exactly what I'm trying to say: to win games, you can't make mistakes.

I refuse to believe that Wisky/MSU are head and shoulders better than our team, if they play mistake free.