Congratulations on the game.

Thanks for the kind words. I was respectful to all MSU fans at the game and even asked 4 MSU fans if they wanted me to take their picture with the statue of the football players tackling the K State(?) player.

Ran into a lot a great MSU fans and never met any douchebags. Thanks for visiting Lincoln and come back in the future.

I really think the play calling of the Spartans held them back. If they would have just thrown slant patterns over the middle, it might have been a much different passing game. I wasn't impressed with their 2nd half lack of adjustments either. The players kept their heads up until the end, I will give them credit for that. I hope that the fans enjoyed their experience in Lincoln...to me it is one of the best places to experience college football.

Should the Huskers make it to Indy, I will be cheering your team on as well. Classy fans and classy program. I really mean that.

However since MSU's path to Indy includes the need to win out and for a Nebraska loss, we can't put on any Husker red just yet. It should be interesting from here on out, but we do have a lot of respect for you and the quality of your team. See you next year in East Lansing,