MSU's Dennard

austind

I saw it. I was so happy when I saw him take a swing at Kinnie - that was my confirmation that we were really getting to MSU. I love watching opponents who come in with swagger get frustrated and start doing stupid crap like that.

It was probably getting personal with Darqueze... who knows what guys like BK were saying out there, probably blocking him and then telling him how much weaker he was than his older cousin.

I saw it. I was so happy when I saw him take a swing at Kinnie - that was my confirmation that we were really getting to MSU. I love watching opponents who come in with swagger get frustrated and start doing stupid crap like that.

It was probably getting personal with Darqueze... who knows what guys like BK were saying out there, probably blocking him and then telling him how much weaker he was than his older cousin.

You could tell BK was talking some smack... the next play, I saw him shaking his head at one of the MSU secondary players (don't think it was Dennard again but it might've been) and the ref came over there to tell him to tone it down.

You could tell BK was talking some smack... the next play, I saw him shaking his head at one of the MSU secondary players (don't think it was Dennard again but it might've been) and the ref came over there to tell him to tone it down.

Yep, I just watched this sequence about an hour ago on DVR. BK had some terms of endearment for the secondary after that little love-tap Dennard the Younger threw at him.

Darqueze is lucky he didn't connect - punching a guy in the helmet is usually a pretty good way to bash up your hands pretty good.

Fonzie threw a couple of haymakers Saturday, too. Only thing was, they were at the football, and he knocked it ten yards away from the WR. Fonzie was in pure BEAST MODE. It was great to see him back to form.

yeah, I saw that too....thought he was going to get a flag

He did get flagged for unnecessary roughness. Should have been ejected, but maybe that's just me.

He was intentionally trying to hurt Kinnie. Took a few swings and Kinnie didn't even do anything

he was doing this off and on. kid had a real nasty attitude and should have been ejected... kudos for Kinnie for keeping his cool