Will Peterson play this Saturday?

HSKRNOKC

From what I have heard no one is really sure at this point. He has been limping all year on that ankle. High ankle sprains can be a beast to get rid of, especially if Stoops keeps putting him in when he is limping around in warmups with 5 rolls of tape on his ankle :lol:

Sad to say, but if they put him in against the hungry Balckshirts that seek redemption for last week's debacle in Columbia, he may be done for the season.

I don't know about that. He may just do what Brad Smith did and run all over them if Cosgrove can't figure out any good defensive schemes.

I would be surprised at that. He hasn't been close 100 percent for at least 4 games now. AFAIK.

Sad to say, but if they put him in against the hungry Balckshirts that seek redemption for last week's debacle in Columbia, he may be done for the season.

I don't know about that. He may just do what Brad Smith did and run all over them if Cosgrove can't figure out any good defensive schemes.

Good point. Look what we did to Brad Smith last year and look what he did to us this year. Just because we managed to shut down Peterson last year doesn't mean we can do it again.

Im listening to the Sports Animal (local 104.9 FM Oklahoma City) and their saying hes probably not going to be playing at the Nebraska game.

Don't listen to that. That was the same station i heard from Baylor fans on the OU board a couple of days ago that said Pederson may play last weekend and he didn't. There's a reason why Stoops rested him last weekend, and that's to play against NU.

Even if he does play, hes going to end up getting hurt... agian.

Very possible. B . Smith was 100%.A high ankle sprain is a nagging injury that usually takes a long time, if ever to heal. As I mentioned he looked very north and south. That takes alot away from his game and allows the linebackers to tee off. Thier passing game is improving(slowly). Without him ,I think the back up is Jones. Hes good , but no healthy Peterson thats for sure.

I think AP plays. He has been rested or played sparingly for almost 4 weeks now. This game is critical to OU's bowl Chances. If they lose to NU they gotta win 2 out of 3 against Tech, TA&M, and OSU.

BINGO. What i said in another thread. OU is cornered right now and this is the worst time to get them in Lincoln. They won't beat Tech (i will put money on it anyday of the week), and with A&M looking better and better each game, even that isn't a gimmie game either.