Bo's Dream Job isn't Ohio The State

Isn't NU a destination job? I would think its in the top 20, and I think he'd be taking a step down a level going to ND. They seem to be in a permanent rut but what do I know...there are a lot of perks to that job as well. Still I don't think he pulls a Kiffin and bails...

Jokes aside, the premise this thread is based on is silly. I thought it was pretty well established that Bo's catholicism was a big reason why he ended up in Lincoln. He and his family are conservative Catholics, and they like the Catholic community in Lincoln, which is one of the most conservative Catholic communities in the world from what I understand.

I'm guessing the Catholic church in Lincoln is WAY more conservative than the Catholic community within the University of Notre Dame.

• Fire 1

Really guys...religion....we're really doing this?

Might as well throw in Sex and Politics too...I heard Bo is a paleo-conservitive who enjoys Coprophilia so he may want to end up at Texas. Beware.

I applaud your Pro-Sex position however stand strongly opposed to your Coprophillia position. I had to google it. Gross dude...just gross.

Jokes aside, the premise this thread is based on is silly. I thought it was pretty well established that Bo's catholicism was a big reason why he ended up in Lincoln. He and his family are conservative Catholics, and they like the Catholic community in Lincoln, which is one of the most conservative Catholic communities in the world from what I understand.

I'm guessing the Catholic church in Lincoln is WAY more conservative than the Catholic community within the University of Notre Dame.

Has this ever actually been documented or reported somewhere? I've literally never heard a single thing about this.

Has this ever actually been documented or reported somewhere? I've literally never heard a single thing about this.

If you're asking for documentation on how conservative the Lincoln diocese is, than this might help:

http://journalstar.com/lifestyles/faith-and-values/article_418e8cd2-089c-59c7-b883-a757bcd2b08c.html

I don't know if youre talking about the Pelini part or the Catholic part, but since the Pelini part has been answered above...... Yes, Lincoln is one of the most "strict" Catholic Diocese around... having grown up around it, it really is overly conservative for me, but some people really enjoy that about it I guess. Like I said, I dont know what part you were getting at, but there is that answer.

**edit**

guess i missed the LJS link under it too.. but yea, that sums it up pretty well.. Oh well.