Most disappointing Husker game you have seen

1998 Texas Game - I was 17 & It was the first time I really remember the Huskers losing in Memorial Stadium. For those that don't know it had been 7yrs since the last loss in Memorial Stadium. My dad has had season tickets since the late 60's, so i have been to more then my fair share of Husker Games & was 10 the last time they lost at Home. I remember Ricky Williams running wild on the blackshirts. I think he had over 150 yds in that game. This was also the day I started hating Texas.

Texas Tech in 05. I was at that game. We were down 21-0 in the first quarter, fought all the way back to take the lead late in the 4th. LeKevin Smith picks off a pass and starts running, then he fumbles like an oaf. Tech picks it up, scores soon there after, we lose.

It was the most heartbreaking loss I have seen live.

Texas Tech and the 70-10 loss, and unfortunately I predicted 70-0. Drove from Cali to the game, watched Clownahan destroy a young QB that game.

2001 NC game, proving exactly what everyone had said, we had no reason to be there. One good thing, my huge Great Dane Orion was voted the best looking Husker fan in attendance by the Miami Cheer leaders!!! Was a fun day, but one of the worst nites I have ever had.

Texas Tech and the 70-10 loss, and unfortunately I predicted 70-0. Drove from Cali to the game, watched Clownahan destroy a young QB that game.

I watched every moment of that game like a deer staring into high beams.

It stopped hurting in the third quarter... the beer did its intended job.

January 1, 1994 Orange Bowl against FSU. Being ~17pt dogs...phantom clip on punt return TD...our Defense playing their asses off...drama at the end...incredible atmosphere. I didn't think we were going to win..which made it all the worse when we had the chance for the FG and the win. :01

For me it has to be 2006 Texas game. It was the first big husker game I ever went too, and my first game sitting in the student section.

Going down early, fighting back to take the lead, starts snowing harder, Texas had no answer, and then Terrance Nunn happened...