US & UK plan to attack Iran

Election is coming. He's behind. I kind of expect this to be honest.

If I read this right your expecting Obama to send in the troops to Iran. Because it is an election year and currently behind in polls?

You read it correctly. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but nothing this guy does makes any sense. Look at the timing. This has been going on for years. Why now?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the next F-15 to be shot down by a SAM will be the first.

No need for correction, you are correct.

But it should also be noted that the next F-15 to go up against the S300 will be the first.

The question becomes political for Iran. Sure they could retaliate against civilian or military targets if their nuclear facilities are targeted. I think they will conclude that the juice is not worth the squeeze.

They are not going to bend over and take it from Israel.

And Israel also knows that mutually assured destruction is gauranteed.

You won't be able to convince me that Iran, with the third largest oil reserves in the country, needs nuclear reactors to produce electricity. That program only has one true purpose.

Sorry that I can't convince you of that... only you can.

If you want to investigate that for yourself, look up Iran's capacity for refining gasoline.

I don't see us going into Iran anytime soon. But however from what I understand we are pulling out the troops of Iraq or getting ready to. Which means we are freeing up troops from deployement. We have buildt some millitary bases in Kuwait. They don't house a lot of soldiers perminately but have the ability to hold a lot of soldiers and equipment for a short amount of time. So if we are to go into Iran we defenately have the ability to do it with land to launch the attack from.

Yeah, it seems that most of our troops will be redeployed in the gulf region.

Perhaps they will be used to put down rebellions in the Saudi east, Yemen and Bahrain.

If I read this right your expecting Obama to send in the troops to Iran. Because it is an election year and currently behind in polls?

You read it correctly. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but nothing this guy does makes any sense. Look at the timing. This has been going on for years. Why now?

He already got Bin Laden. That's going to be a pretty difficult thing to overcome.

What won't be difficult to overcome is the dog-and-pony show that is the Republican contenders. Those guys are a disaster, and they're their own worst enemies.

He already got Bin Laden. That's going to be a pretty difficult thing to overcome.

What won't be difficult to overcome is the dog-and-pony show that is the Republican contenders. Those guys are a disaster, and they're their own worst enemies.

Valid points, but he has to do something. The republicans are a disaster, but here is where I deviate. I think Cain is a Independent taking Republican money. I think the onslaught that Cain is facing right now is actually coming from the Republican establishment. I believe they feel they will have a more difficult time with their agenda with Cain. In my opinion, the establishment thinks they are better if Romney or Perry loses than Cain win.

That being said, if Cain makes it through, which I really have no idea. Truth be told, I have my doubts...I think he will destroy Obama.

I know no one will believe this, but I was going to start a topic two weeks ago, "When will Obama invade Iran?". I wasn't ready for the abuse.

He got a little bump in the polls after that. GHWB was at 89% after the Gulf War and he lost to a rapist... Even though Obama will have most of the Media in his pocket, it won't make him unstoppable...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the next F-15 to be shot down by a SAM will be the first.

But it should also be noted that the next F-15 to go up against the S300 will be the first.

The question becomes political for Iran. Sure they could retaliate against civilian or military targets if their nuclear facilities are targeted. I think they will conclude that the juice is not worth the squeeze.

You won't be able to convince me that Iran, with the third largest oil reserves in the country, needs nuclear reactors to produce electricity. That program only has one true purpose.

If you want to investigate that for yourself, look up Iran's capacity for refining gasoline.

and the fact that WE encourged them to dev nuclear energy in the past. I think it was Cheney or someone in that crowd. Obviously this was before 9/11....maybe the 80s or early 90s.

Perhaps the reason why we are Cutting , is to put our military machine out of the radiation path that will head in Iraqs way after the bunker busting bombs we recently sold to Israel will be used ? Calla is completely right on this , stay tuned ...

Military's not in any shape for an invasion, we're cutting like crazy and for nearly any reason. I don't see this happening.

We are momentarily pulling out of Iraq because the plans are to use small scale nuclear devices and bunker busting bombs in Iran , and to get our military machine out of the way of the radiation field that will follow.

I don't see us going into Iran anytime soon. But however from what I understand we are pulling out the troops of Iraq or getting ready to. Which means we are freeing up troops from deployement. We have buildt some millitary bases in Kuwait. They don't house a lot of soldiers perminately but have the ability to hold a lot of soldiers and equipment for a short amount of time. So if we are to go into Iran we defenately have the ability to do it with land to launch the attack from.

Perhaps they will be used to put down rebellions in the Saudi east, Yemen and Bahrain.

Are you suggesting that Iran would have gasoline powered electrical plants? That is an odd argument.

• Fire 1

We are momentarily pulling out of Iraq because the plans are to use small scale nuclear devices and bunker busting bombs in Iran , and to get our military machine out of the way of the radiation field that will follow.

I hope you left out the insert sarcasm here emoticon.