Tebow haters

Not Husker related but since I was told about it, I've checked in a few times. Story was posted on ESPN on Sunday. Scroll to the comments section, it's ridiculous. Can't even follow the comments they come so fast. A lot of Tebow haters out there....

http://espn.go.com/b...hink-post-tebow

i don't really get it anymore. i never really cared for him, but who cares. why be anything but ambivalent.

I sure hope that many people don't really hate him...he's just one of those players that's fun to joke about but in all honesty he's probably a good guy.

oh and the sub-forum "Other Sports" is a good place for thread like this... :thumbs

My bad, still learning this forum. Maybe a Mod could move it to the appropriate place?

don't take my post the wrong way, a good tebow jab, nothing i love more. i just really don't 'hate' him any more. i thought the comments were going to be more vitriolic.

I sure hope that many people don't really hate him...he's just one of those players that's fun to joke about but in all honesty he's probably a good guy.

oh and the sub-forum "Other Sports" is a good place for thread like this... :thumbs

My bad, still learning this forum. Maybe a Mod could move it to the appropriate place?

don't take my post the wrong way, a good tebow jab, nothing i love more. i just really don't 'hate' him any more. i thought the comments were going to be more vitriolic.

Oh no worries. I've read some pretty funny comments on there and thought others with my sense of humor might enjoy it. I don't hate him in the least, it's the Denver fans that lobbied so hard for him to be QB, now they have him.....maybe the coaches knew what they were doing after-all?