*** Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Get into top 10...check

stay for only a week....check

Completely fail against an unranked team at home....CHECK and mate.

Thanks Bo. Again you got me hoping that we've turned the corner only to get throttled by North Western. I think i'm done putting my faith in a Pelini coached team until he can actually have his team come out on fire more than once a season. So tired of this shite.

I do have to say, if we had an OC with the last name of Watson, the game would have been over at the half.

Despite the bad call on fourth down, Beck and Martinez both did a good job of keeping us in the game, and our WRs mostly showed up today.

It's kinda funny--our offense shows up consistently this year, but our defense is appearing in fits and starts. Last year and in '09, it was the other way around.

If we can get both the offense and defense on the same page, look out...

Well I have to give some credit to Northwestern. They played good. But I think they owe our defense a thank you note.

Owe our Defense....? Yes it was terrible but two fumbles near or in the Redzone, dropped passes, no real run threat!! This was a whole team effort for this pathetic showing. Martinez seemed to be the only consistent player today. If you would have told me that Dan Persa was going to get injured and not return in the 2nd half and yet we end up losing.....I would have told you to take your head out of your A$$! After this performace, the Alamo Bowl seems pretty good now

I draw the line at the last TD. Taylor and the offense finally put together a nice drive and finished it. NW practically flew a flag saying they wanted no part of passing the ball and they still jammed the ball down our throats. The D HAD to make a stop there...even 3 points would have done it. They couldn't keep the NW offense...and it's BACKUP QB...out of the endzone. I'm NOT "ok" with that!